Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old December 21st, 2009, 04:10 PM

SonlenTheBeast has disabled reputation
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh

i quiet heroscape for yugioh

so now i have all this scape that is taking room...

idk why im even on here (leaves website)

I cant spell so please dont flame me about that.

T.H.E. 4 Life
Old January 10th, 2010, 12:47 AM

Morsbane Woo who?

I like Yu-Gi-Oh. It's fun to do when you have a good opponent. Sujoah and I (not going to say his real name) play it a lot. But we haven't quite recently.

And if you need a suggestion for a deck use the rainbow dragon one. You need to put it together yourself but it pays off. I have used it before and I won 30 games in a row with it. And if you play with any standard deck with a few booster packs and throw the god cards in, it kicks butt. Before I made this custom deck using the 700 cards I own (I have love Yu-Gi-Oh since it came out) and it was nearly impossible to beat. To bad I took it apart. I maybe lost the occasional game. Even PM Sujoah on that.

Well I hope that helped a bit.
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:48 AM

Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker Myst9 knows what's in an order marker

I've played a Rainbow Dragon deck; very annoying. I got into the game a little bit ago, and am interested in anyone wanting to play. I'm not the best, but it's fun! I got the new Warrior's deck (Road Warrior), Spellcaster's Command, Blaze of Destruction, Machine Re-volt, and several boosters and a few select cards. I particularly like slow-burns and agility (like BoD or S'sC). Fun.

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, ...authorities, ...the world powers of this darkness, ...the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. Ephesians 6:12.
Old October 5th, 2010, 07:06 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Might as well post this here...

Today, my youngest sister(8 years) came home from school and she was holding a deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Shocked by this, and by the tale of the school she's going to handing them out, I asked her to let me see them. Sure enough, they were the same cards we played with when I was in middle school(background: Cleveland had it's middle schools and elementary schools combine to have K-8 grades rather than K-5 and 6-8.) and I even remembered how the school would take them away from us(and obviously not return them). So now she has cards that I was literally dueling against back in the day from the same school too

If she gets interested, I already gave away my collection so she's outta luck(but she got the Pokemon cards because we knew she was getting those). I seriously didn't expect this one to happen

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 12th, 2010, 02:16 PM

HSLuv Woo who?

Man, I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh in ages. That was a good game till they started making new waves that made the old ones worthless.
Old October 12th, 2010, 02:25 PM

Aqualung is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I haven't played Yu-Gi-Oh! since elementary school. I was seriously into it - tourneys and all - for a few years. Then I found Magic, and realized the fundamental difference between the two: Yu-Gi-Oh! is made to be a cash source. Magic is made to be a quality game.

I never looked back.

That's not to say that I don't find Yu-Gi-Oh! an entertaining diversion sometimes. I still have my old cards lying around somewhere, with my tournament-winning Freed, the Matchless General deck still assembled. I just don't go looking for Yu-Gi-Oh! players when I want to play a good game. It's fun. It's just not a game on the level of Magic.

And can you still remember December's foggy breeze,
When the ice that clings onto your beard was screaming agony?

- Jethro Tull, "Aqualung"
Old October 12th, 2010, 06:03 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I haven't played the physical card game in a couple years. My last major game was at the TRU tourneys. However I've been played the DS versions a lot. Same gameplay, access to more cards, much cheaper, and easier to pick up and play. I'm running world championship 2008 if anyone wants to play sometime.

Old October 12th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! but the Lightsworn kind of ruined the tournament aspect for me... and there isn't anyone at my house to play with... so Heroscape took over.

Now I have about 3,000 cards that probably won't ever get touched...
Old October 12th, 2010, 06:56 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post
I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! but the Lightsworn kind of ruined the tournament aspect for me... and there isn't anyone at my house to play with... so Heroscape took over.

Whenever I hear about the lightsworns or other "broken" series I always think about the old "warrior elimination" or "last day of witch" type of cards. It's too bad that they're so forgotten, because they could probably shake up the metagame pretty well right now.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 08:34 PM

I just picked up World Championship 2010 on the DS. If anyone else has this game and wants to play sometime shoot me a pm. All I've got so far is a slightly modified starter deck so I should be easy to beat for awhile.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 09:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post

Whenever I hear about the lightsworns or other "broken" series I always think about the old "warrior elimination" or "last day of witch" type of cards. It's too bad that they're so forgotten, because they could probably shake up the metagame pretty well right now.
Hmm... How about letting you add 1 banned card to your deck. Take your pick. Change of Heart, that Witch card, Monster Reborn, etc. Now that would be a cool metagame shift.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 11th, 2010, 10:42 PM

There's an option in the world championship games that lets you do that. It's a lot of fun, and not terribly unbalanced because it's only one. That's a 1 in 40 chance of drawing it, and most of them aren't that powerful by themselves. I've never used it competitively though. I mostly use it to try and set up last turn and other crazy wins.

And I believe you mean witch of the black forest. Which I still don't understand why it's banned.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games