Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old September 10th, 2022, 04:55 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Re-introduction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice. I do not remember my first avatar.
This one is so good I had to wear it all year.
Huh. I think I'm on my third one. I remember the last one, but not the first one. I swear, the longer I look at the old @Grishnakh avatar, the more I think it's looking straight at me the moment I look away.
Lol! I used to have a version of this avatar where ever 10 seconds or so his eyes would move. That was kinda fun, and freaky! I drew this image way back in college as part of a series of “Lord of the Rings” characters. When I first joined this site and needed a quick name and avatar I thought of this guy. I added some color in Photoshop and that’s who I became. It’s interesting but after a while I actually started to worry that this avatar came across as a little too mean looking and was concerned how people perceived me. Its one of the reasons I started using a cartoon drawing of an orc. It’s been funny over the years watching people attempt to spell out Grishnakh though! Lol. Maybe I might have chosen something different given the chance but that ship sailed long ago. Grishnakh I am!
Old September 10th, 2022, 05:29 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone who's met you would know you're one of the nicest guys to ever play Scape, Grish. The avatar is your polar opposite. Hope you and Scott can join us for ScapeCon III.
Old September 11th, 2022, 10:00 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Simply the best.
Long live the nakh
Old September 11th, 2022, 12:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome back, all you old timers. This thread warms the cockles of my cold black heart.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 11th, 2022, 06:59 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Welcome back, all you old timers. This thread warms the cockles of my cold black heart.

I'm so old I remember when your name had another syllable.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old September 11th, 2022, 08:40 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It was all a dreeeaaaaam. . . .

I wanted to change it just to "DS," or something like that, but Grungebob wanted me to keep it basically the same. This is all he would let me do. My brother says "DadScaper" is a cool username, so there's that.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 11th, 2022, 09:31 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It was all a dreeeaaaaam. . . .

I wanted to change it just to "DS," or something like that, but Grungebob wanted me to keep it basically the same. This is all he would let me do. My brother says "DadScaper" is a cool username, so there's that.

DadScaper is definitely cool. It's one if the things I've been having the most fun being for the last week or so.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old September 14th, 2022, 09:59 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
Anyone who's met you would know you're one of the nicest guys to ever play Scape, Grish. The avatar is your polar opposite. Hope you and Scott can join us for ScapeCon III.
You need an avatar of a long thin dragon marked out in inches and feet along it's side. That'd be pretty hilarious.

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old September 16th, 2022, 10:44 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Welcome back everyone. I've been enjoying the daily reveals. With such an upgrade to the mini-quality, I hope the terrain quality is improved too.

I recently took my scape out of the closet after 10 years of collecting dust and it was very brittle. I built a map, which felt like old times, but when I was taking it apart, some pieces broke. If I'm going to invest in the new game, they're going to need to address that otherwise I may pass.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old September 16th, 2022, 10:59 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Welcome back everyone. I've been enjoying the daily reveals. With such an upgrade to the mini-quality, I hope the terrain quality is improved too.

I recently took my scape out of the closet after 10 years of collecting dust and it was very brittle. I built a map, which felt like old times, but when I was taking it apart, some pieces broke. If I'm going to invest in the new game, they're going to need to address that otherwise I may pass.
Were any of the tiles you broke Swamp, or Asphalt, or Dungeon? I think this issue was addressed years ago after a couple of the early sets.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 16th, 2022, 12:51 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I find that its the pieces left out in direct sunlight that get brittle. Also, dull rather than sparkly water.
Old September 19th, 2022, 06:39 PM

Kasper Woo who?

Glad to see a handful of names I recognize. I use to run by the tag Turtleboy25.

I looked for my old customs thread and seen it was deleted; rightfully so most of them where terrible.

I look forward to lurking around and seeing how far the community has evolved since I fell out. Super excited the game was relaunched the player base still seems active.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online