Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 21st, 2022, 02:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: North Carolina Scapers

I've heard that somewhere before. . . Hmmm. . . Oh yeah.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 24th, 2022, 12:57 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Good to see all of you guys again. It would be cool to get something on the calendar at some point and just see what happens .

I can help with terrain/map building. If there are some good tournament maps that we'd want to use, I could figure out the right number of pieces for each and bundle those up, come early and help get those setup.

I'm in Greensboro so Durham is not far away from me at all and I have family in Raleigh if the rest of my family wants to do that while I do this.
Would be great to get the old group back together again.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old August 24th, 2022, 02:33 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

I haven't forgot about this. I am actively working on getting a meet-up scheduled. I know yall havent heard from me in a few days, but I am working on it. Just trying to nail down details with the venue.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Last edited by jcustar07; August 24th, 2022 at 03:13 PM.
Old August 24th, 2022, 03:06 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Good to see all of you guys again. It would be cool to get something on the calendar at some point and just see what happens .

I can help with terrain/map building. If there are some good tournament maps that we'd want to use, I could figure out the right number of pieces for each and bundle those up, come early and help get those setup.

I'm in Greensboro so Durham is not far away from me at all and I have family in Raleigh if the rest of my family wants to do that while I do this.
Yes it would. I reached out to Billy recently so we'll see.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 24th, 2022, 06:41 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I need to find Blackrayne1 and in contact with Travis, can't remember his user name.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old August 25th, 2022, 11:46 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I need to find Blackrayne1 and in contact with Travis, can't remember his user name.
That would be great.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 27th, 2022, 01:15 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

I have a meeting at Atomic Empire in Durham on Wednesday (8/31) at 2pm. They are excited to be able to host us! In fact, here is a quote, "I've been watching the HeroScape buzz and wondering if it's time to shake the dust off my minis, so I'd be elated to host HeroScape events at the store." So, we are going to meet to see when they are availiable and how many tables we can get and those types of things. If anyone is available and would like to join us, I would love to have you join! Just let me know.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old August 27th, 2022, 10:36 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
I have a meeting at Atomic Empire in Durham on Wednesday (8/31) at 2pm. They are excited to be able to host us! In fact, here is a quote, "I've been watching the HeroScape buzz and wondering if it's time to shake the dust off my minis, so I'd be elated to host HeroScape events at the store." So, we are going to meet to see when they are availiable and how many tables we can get and those types of things. If anyone is available and would like to join us, I would love to have you join! Just let me know.
My adult son and I are in! Although we have always played it more as a casual hobby game, lately we've been playing it more competively with each other...catching up with the meta and enjoying BoV maps. Whatever form this takes, we'd love to be part of it and can bring a couple maps.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old August 31st, 2022, 06:53 PM

Ok the event is officially in the books! We have opted for an open play format for our first gathering! It will take place at Atomic Empire in Durham, NC on October 8th beginning at noon! We will have plenty of tables to play on. I plan on providing 5 maps myself. And I also plan on having a table available just for teaching new players. If you would like to attend then just click on this link and sign up. It is completely free! If you need more information then check the link first. Then feel free to send me a DM or just respond here on the forums. Invite whoever you would like! And let me know if you have any further suggestions/ideas.

https://www.atomicempire.com/Store/Event/4702

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old August 31st, 2022, 10:16 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Ok the event is officially in the books! We have opted for an open play format for our first gathering! It will take place at Atomic Empire in Durham, NC on October 8th beginning at noon!

Awesome! Thanks for making this happen!

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 06:25 PM

Nogee Ef is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Ok the event is officially in the books! We have opted for an open play format for our first gathering! It will take place at Atomic Empire in Durham, NC on October 8th beginning at noon! We will have plenty of tables to play on. I plan on providing 5 maps myself. And I also plan on having a table available just for teaching new players. If you would like to attend then just click on this link and sign up. It is completely free! If you need more information then check the link first. Then feel free to send me a DM or just respond here on the forums. Invite whoever you would like! And let me know if you have any further suggestions/ideas.

Really cool to see this coming together. A few of my friends and I who all played Heroscape as kids are likely to attend.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogee Ef View Post
Quote:

Really cool to see this coming together. A few of my friends and I who all played Heroscape as kids are likely to attend.
It would be great to have you!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers