Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 21st, 2022, 11:59 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Re-introduction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
My brother sent me the announcement yesterday and so it almost felt like I was obligated to come back.

Best news I’ve heard all year.

~JS
Hey, long time no see! Great to see you around
You too man! This whole release seems to have brought old friends back together again.

How’s it hanging?

~JS
I’m doing great! Life finally seems to have settled down, I bought my own place and I spending at lot of time with friends, family, and my kittens . How about you?
Pretty much same! Got a nice new job and going to grad school now so not too shabby.

~JS
Old August 22nd, 2022, 02:09 PM

BGG_Bear is surprisingly tart

Hi all,

I'm Bear and I'm a long-time lurker but wasn't really ever active on the boards. (Should this be an introduction vs re-introduction?) I had a previous account from about 2008 that was inactive for too long so I created this one a couple of years ago as my 2020 quarantine pod broke out Heroscape for some pandemic gaming. I got into Heroscape originally in 2007 or so through being introduced to the new world of "modern board games" by friends from grad school and I haven't looked back!

I'm over the moon about the relaunch and hope to be a bit more active on the boards this time around. I cannot wait to get my hands on the new stuff. And I'll echo the thanks I've seen posted to all those who have kept Heroscape alive over the years. I can't believe this day has come.

I'm on the westside of Los Angeles for anyone local looking to game. My partner and I play very casually but are always looking to expand the friend group.

Cheers,
Bear
Old August 22nd, 2022, 05:39 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

@BGG_Bear

Welcome back, man! It’s really cool to see so many people coming back all at once. I will say I also did some ‘Scaping back during the whole quarantine deal.

As for LA, you might find this thread helpful here. It’s got links to different groups by locations, and while I’m unfamiliar with the geography of California, one might be within driving distance of where you’re at

~JS
Old August 22nd, 2022, 09:30 PM

Vanilla_Thunder has disabled reputation

I was more of a lurker with a few posts here and there. Mostly a home player, though I did get to go to a tournament in PA back in the day. I remember Dad Scaper and maybe PeterParker being there. Got sidetracked from Heroscape for years by getting into the money sink that was Heroclix (reformed addict lol).

I see that the Pa/MD group will be hosting events at the venue I used to run Heroclix at (Showcase Comics), so I'm thinking I'll probably have some games in my future!

Did you know Samuel L. Jackson was in Jaws? VVVVVV
Old August 22nd, 2022, 10:06 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I almost feel like I’m back in the old .net days! Really cool seeing some of you guys posting here again. Like some sort of crazy flashback! Maybe I’ll change my aviatar back to its original form.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 04:56 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I almost feel like I’m back in the old .net days! Really cool seeing some of you guys posting here again. Like some sort of crazy flashback! Maybe I’ll change my avatar back to its original form.
"The old .net days" - warms my heart.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 25th, 2022, 02:30 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sold all my scape around 2010 I think, after not touching it for years. Haven't played any board games or anything like that for probably over a decade now. Have a kid now and looking to start getting into it again. Randomly did a search for Heroscape and bam, new edition coming soon.
Old August 25th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds like fate.
Welcome back to another O'Sixer.
Old August 25th, 2022, 04:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There's a name I recognize from back in the day!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2022, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Sold all my scape around 2010 I think, after not touching it for years. Haven't played any board games or anything like that for probably over a decade now. Have a kid now and looking to start getting into it again. Randomly did a search for Heroscape and bam, new edition coming soon.
When I was probably no older than 10 years old you gave me and my brothers a squad of Blastatrons. We were all so excited because we didn’t have a single squad of them at the time. I’ll never forget it. If you need help rebuilding your collection I’d happily return the favor and send you some scape stuff.

~JS
Old August 25th, 2022, 07:55 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Ha. Welcome back Uprising!
Old August 25th, 2022, 08:10 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
Ha. Welcome back Uprising!
Agreed! My first tournament was one that you ran!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online