Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 17th, 2022, 11:56 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Re: ninthdoc's Getting Out of This Country Sale

Yes, I am that kind of 50 year old nerd. [reapershrug][/reapershrug]

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 18th, 2022, 12:05 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm certainly interested in a lot of this! I'm trying to rebuild my collection after I had to sell part of it to pay income tax one year.
Old August 18th, 2022, 03:34 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Sad that I've never got to meet you until now. I'm sure all your stuff will make it into good hands. Here's hoping you get a decent haul of money from it to help you continue your new adventure in life across the pond. I personally do not need anything, but am glad the admins are making an effort to get rid of d bag scalping resellers to keep their vulturesk carcasses away from decent people trying to make deals with fellow scapers while making some money. Good luck to you sir.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 20th, 2022, 05:52 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Working hard on this today and making some progress. If you sent me a PM, fear not, I will be addressing these tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Old August 20th, 2022, 08:40 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

@Ninth - I PM'd you about the codex. Jut fyi.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 20th, 2022, 09:03 PM
ATF Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post

Cool, Noodles. I remember you well and I did see your post about wanting it. It has your name on it. We'll work out the details, man. Just getting some of the clutter out of my apartment by organizing. I still have another big stack of tubs to bring in likely tomorrow.

No worries, man, it's yours.

Old August 21st, 2022, 08:22 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

ninthdoc, there's another name from way back in the day. Hope this all goes well for you!

One question about what's listed so far:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
9 Road to the Forgotten Forest Sets
18 Road to the Forgotten Forest Sets
9? 18? 27?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 21st, 2022, 10:24 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

Cool, Noodles. I remember you well and I did see your post about wanting it. It has your name on it. We'll work out the details, man. Just getting some of the clutter out of my apartment by organizing. I still have another big stack of tubs to bring in likely tomorrow.

Thanks so much. I'm sad to see you go just as I'm getting right back into it.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 21st, 2022, 12:22 PM

Mr. Phats is surprisingly tart

PM sent

You're gonna carry that weight... all 250 pounds of it.
Old August 21st, 2022, 12:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just realized I posted here and the only PM I sent you was Admin business

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 21st, 2022, 04:29 PM
ATF Agent

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks so much. I'm sad to see you go just as I'm getting right back into it.

I'm keeping one of everything (maybe two of a few things and some odds and ends of sets that are may not be complete) and shipping it to myself when I move. I didn't know about 2.0 until I came here to sell. I'm very strongly considering picking that stuff up, too.

I always loved it here. I may stick around a while. The peeps have been just as welcoming as they ever were.

Old August 21st, 2022, 08:06 PM
ATF Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
ninthdoc, there's another name from way back in the day. Hope this all goes well for you!

One question about what's listed so far:

Quote:
9 Road to the Forgotten Forest Sets
18 Road to the Forgotten Forest Sets
9? 18? 27?

My go to numbers were 10 of most big releases and 6 of the smaller expansions. RttF was one of my faves and I loved the bridges, yeah, I might have gone overboard on that, just a bit, just sayin'.

Sorry, just reread your question. There are 18 so far. I'll update.

Last edited by ninthdoc; August 21st, 2022 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Confusion

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades