Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old August 20th, 2022, 08:42 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: ScapeCon III: August 9-13, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Will there be any girls going? My wife isn't going to want to go if it's all dudes.

I can wear a wig if that would help
Old August 20th, 2022, 08:58 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Quote:
Will there be any girls going? My wife isn't going to want to go if it's all dudes.

That just might do the trick.

Sign me up guys. Add me to the list!

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 20th, 2022, 09:21 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Quote:

That just might do the trick.

Sign me up guys. Add me to the list!
Full sign-ups starts September 13, so mark your calendar! Early sign-ups are open now for past ScapeCon (I/II) attendees.
Old August 20th, 2022, 10:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Sounds like Gingerkid’s wife plans on it.

Additionally (though not confirmed yet), Lady H was thinking of attending with me.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 20th, 2022, 11:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What I know

Myself and Breann of Philly are signed up to be there and I know there was at least one other female attendee last year.

~Dysole, informationally
Old August 21st, 2022, 10:25 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Myself and Breann of Philly are signed up to be there and I know there was at least one other female attendee last year.

~Dysole, informationally
Thanks. This helps.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 22nd, 2022, 08:00 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
How many people max can attend?

Trying to figure out how soon I need to rsvp
We could carpool! I should have Crystalman with me, but we will certainly have more room for more.
Ohhh.... give me a bit to figure this out. When would we leave/come back?

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old August 25th, 2022, 02:42 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Put my dad and I down
Old August 25th, 2022, 11:33 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quick Update: I had been meaning to post this change for a few days now, but we've changed it so immediate family can sign up now too. The HeroScape community has always been built on families, so we want to make sure that those immediate family members of past attendees who want to attend can attend (edit: so if your spouse, parent, child, or sibling wants to attend, you can sign them up now).

45 people already- this is great! Hope to see you all there!

Last edited by OEAO; August 25th, 2022 at 12:06 PM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 03:14 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quick Update: I had been meaning to post this change for a few days now, but we've changed it so immediate family can sign up now too. The HeroScape community has always been built on families, so we want to make sure that those immediate family members of past attendees who want to attend can attend (edit: so if your spouse, parent, child, or sibling wants to attend, you can sign them up now).

45 people already- this is great! Hope to see you all there!
This is great and much appreciated! Sign Jada up then as well!
Old August 25th, 2022, 07:35 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Sign me up please!
When do you need registration $$$?

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old August 27th, 2022, 09:51 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Sign me up please!
When do you need registration $$$?
From the first post:
February 4: Full payment opens and must be made by February 18

And you can sign me up for round 2 (3?)!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon