Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 7th, 2022, 09:06 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Re-introduction Thread

Hello everyone! I started collecting shortly after the original ‘scape was discontinued. The only ‘scape I had the pleasure of seeing in store shelves was D&D ‘scape, which makes me all the more happy with what I’ve managed to collect. I think I’m most well known around here for my repaints, as I used to do touch ups or full scale repaints for official scape and customs, but I was also involved with playtesting for C3G/C3V, and spent some time playing CoN. I’m happy to be back and seeing everyone online again, and I can’t wait to be an active part of this community again!
Old August 7th, 2022, 09:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Hello everyone! I started collecting shortly after the original ‘scape was discontinued. The only ‘scape I had the pleasure of seeing in store shelves was D&D ‘scape, which makes me all the more happy with what I’ve managed to collect. I think I’m most well known around here for my repaints, as I used to do touch ups or full scale repaints for official scape and customs, but I was also involved with playtesting for C3G/C3V, and spent some time playing CoN. I’m happy to be back and seeing everyone online again, and I can’t wait to be an active part of this community again!
We're still going strong over in C3G! Hope to see you hanging out in our neck of the woods again!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2022, 09:16 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
We're still going strong over in C3G! Hope to see you hanging out in our neck of the woods again!
That’s awesome to hear! My favorite playtest was Judge Death, he is still one of my favorite customs from anywhere, I had so much fun playtesting him. Once I get a map set up, I may pop by
Old August 7th, 2022, 09:19 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Feel free to join our Discord as well! (Link in my sig).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2022, 09:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow. That is really cool.
You should check out the other Dark Judges sometime.
Old August 7th, 2022, 10:30 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
I was here from day one too... as EyeOfSauron.

I've popped in here and there over the years but have been more active on the HS Facebook group the last couple of years (I'm sorry ) just because it's easier to consume.

Somebody helped me merge my old account with this new Mythic one.

Glad to be back!
Which account name do you want?

~Dysole, administratively
Old August 7th, 2022, 02:16 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

Great to see all of you guys!

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 7th, 2022, 02:18 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi, my name is Elstree and I'm a 'Scape-a-holic.

My wife Bunjee and I were here all the way from the .net days. We had just started dating when Heroscape came out and it was a formative part of our early relationship. I still have fond memories of Saturdays spent driving around checking the Toys-R-Us's of the greater Seattle area, trying to find the dang Lava set. We and some friends of ours ran the local game days and tournaments there, and later in the Raleigh-Durham area.

I was a BOV judge for a couple of years, but my participation around here trickled off a few years after Heroscape was discontinued. I still lurk, and occasionally post (mostly in the 3d printing threads lately). We still break Heroscape out and play once or twice a year, but without a local group we haven't gotten in much regular play. These days I mostly use the terrain for a homebrew mech game.

Throwback story: When RttFF came out, we'd preordered from a company called CardHaus just north of Seattle. We got an email notification that our order was in, drove to the shop, and had posted pictures within a couple hours of that email. My wife got a dm from Rob Daviau asking how in the world we already had it. Apparently people at Hasbro didn't even have it in their hands yet, and there were concerns that there had been a leak/black market shenanigans going on!

Anyway, it's great to be back and see so many familiar faces around here! Definitely looking forward to sharing in all the excitement!
Old August 7th, 2022, 05:50 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

That homebrew mech game looks awesome!
Old August 7th, 2022, 06:00 PM

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, wouldn't it be great if you had a chance to play it somehow?
Old August 8th, 2022, 09:14 AM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!

@Elstree - I remember you! I'm over in Greensboro... I can't remember for sure or not, but I went to a tournament in Durham I think, and you might have been there? This would have been way back when.

And I hosted a big tournament at my apartment and Hasbro sent me a bunch of swag to give away to participants. I don't think you made it out to that? I still have the brackets I made on poster board for that.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old August 8th, 2022, 10:14 AM

We were part of the group that played at Amazing Tales in Raleigh. We may have also held some events at a store in Durham called Sci Fi Genre (which later moved locations and became Atomic Empire).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online