Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old February 10th, 2017, 01:06 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Peoria NHSD 2016: Pod Draft

I'm gonna have to be a "No." it's right in the middle of my daughter's softball season and my son's soccer season.
Old February 11th, 2017, 11:01 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I'm gonna be a soft "maybe". I'm playing gigs most of March, April, May, June, and July but maybe I could make something work. I'll let you know when I know.

NS
Old February 13th, 2017, 03:48 PM

DVondo knows what's in an order marker DVondo knows what's in an order marker

I'd definitely love to get in. I can try to get another player or two, too, but I can't make any promises on that.

Formerly KingoDingo
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Really depends on the date. I'm busy the weekends of March 11th and 25th, and April 1st 22nd and 29th

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 17th, 2017, 05:41 PM

TinyTim77 Woo who?

If this still may happen, I am very interested. Depends on the date but I would definitely like to play if possible.
Old May 18th, 2017, 05:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyTim77 View Post
If this still may happen, I am very interested. Depends on the date but I would definitely like to play if possible.
It might be a bit of a drive, but I'm hosting a tournament on June 4th in the Chicagoland area. We usually get some of the Peoria crowd to come up.
Old May 24th, 2017, 04:57 PM

TinyTim77 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyTim77 View Post
It might be a bit of a drive, but I'm hosting a tournament on June 4th in the Chicagoland area. We usually get some of the Peoria crowd to come up.
I may be interested. Is there a thread for this tournament?
Old October 2nd, 2017, 08:54 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Just to put a semi-announcement somewhere.

I am unable to host a 2017 NHSD for various reasons (none related to not wanting to play). I was only available one day on a weekend in the near future and it was not going to work for the majority of our normal players.

The general response I got was pretty lukewarm on any given date anyways, so I'm not sure if anything else would have even worked. If someone wants to pick up the ball and try to get something this month or next please feel free.
Old October 4th, 2017, 01:47 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

I'm down for whatever. I finish last every year so running a tourney is not my thing. Maybe just a casual gaming day sometime would be fun.
Old April 9th, 2018, 11:01 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Would there be any desire for a tournament/game day on a Saturday in Peoria sometime this summer (probably June or July)? Other times of year are much more difficult for me and it has been a while since the last Peoria event. I would be able to host
Old April 10th, 2018, 08:42 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I would likely be able to attend. I can't confirm, but jetjake and crew could probably add another 3 or 4.
Old April 12th, 2018, 07:30 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Depends on the weekend but Jman and I would deff be interested!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day