Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:34 PM

Shiftrex knows what's in an order marker Shiftrex knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Oh, this is the map you demo'ed on from a lot of your recent videos. I'll have to build it up and try it out. Has anyone imported it for play on HSO yet?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:43 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm working on adding it to OHS Google Drive
Old May 23rd, 2020, 03:01 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Cleon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Been having a lot of fun with this one

Roads Less Traveled
Sets: SotM, RttFF
Another one which I was wondering if it was a downloadable map or not, after seeing it in your vid. Turns out it is.

I like how the height is distributed for both sides, looks very even in strength. Wannock is an interesting choice for the glyph, I think any (competitive) glyph will work well with this one, but Wannockís fine. I donít think Iíve seen many 1SotM+1TJ asymmetrical maps before, itís a cool look.

Asymmetrical maps are always so refreshing and intriguing to see how people go about balancing them.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 11:26 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun Sir Heroscape is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Asymmetrical maps are always so refreshing and intriguing to see how people go about balancing them.
Thanks! Yeah I've been trying more lately cause I've been a little sick of my maps being so "cookie cutter". They do present a much different challenge though and I'm happy how this one turned out after many-a-playtest.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios