Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 17th, 2020, 11:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I don’t have pricing off the top of my head but https://www.printplaygames.com/ is a great choice too. I’ve known those guys personally for a few years.
I'll add it to the list. As long as it's the same sized template I'll upload to multiple sites so folks can order from their favorite spot.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cool just let me know what my options are
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Yeah, willing to chip in on that with you tickle.
I just got japes' PayPal and shipped him a little bit to help him buy his deck since we can all order it on our own once he finalizes things. Feel free to ask him for his PayPal and do the same.
That was very generous of you Tickle. Thank you much. You are a good dude.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:40 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Cool just let me know what my options are
Just need someone to make a decision on Matter Eater Lad. And now I have a few more public releases to add...

Old May 18th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Alright, noticed a couple of things when I was just poking through japes' cards so I told him I would do an art check for him since sporx is doing such a good job on the wording.

Master Set 2:
Invisible Woman - hit zone should be fully grey not red
Glyph of Shrinking Ray Gun - empty space in the glyph box

PEC 7:
Toxic Waste Barrel - no hitzone

PEC 18:
Dalek Drones - We changed the publisher to Titan and it doesn't look like that made it on here.

PEC 20:
Apollo + Midnighter: The Wildstorm logo used here has a white S that blends in, is there a reason we are not using the version of the logo with a black S like on the regular cards? (I assume the logo you use here is the same on all your Wildstorm cards, so I won't post this for all of them)

Sidekick Halloween Exclusive:
Buffy - Dark Horse logo has no text next to it where Conan's card from PEC 13 does have text next to it. I prefer how it looks on Conan. Can you do a quick check through all the Dark Horse cards to make them match either way you decide?

SSE 9 - black mark under the C3G logo, logo also looks slightly smaller.

Will update here as I find more.

Checks completed through SSE 50. Will do the rest of the SSEs and start the Waves tomorrow.

SSE 59 - Zatanna, looks like there's something extra on the right side of the comic art. Don't know if something is showing behind it or if that's how the art was.

SSE 60 - Reptile looks like he has an extra line between the last bullet of his SA and the last part of the power.

SSE 63 - Phoenix Force looks like it has something extra sticking off the hitzone.

Last edited by tcglkn; May 19th, 2020 at 12:35 AM.
Old May 18th, 2020, 06:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Invisible Woman actually has a red hitzone.
Old May 18th, 2020, 06:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

I could have SWORN she had a grey hitzone.
Old May 18th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I could have SWORN she had a grey hitzone.
No, because then if she got negated, she'd still be invisible. That's why we didn't do it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 18th, 2020, 08:11 PM
A Man of Taste

Old May 18th, 2020, 08:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

Cowards
Old May 18th, 2020, 09:12 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Alright, noticed a couple of things when I was just poking through japes' cards so I told him I would do an art check for him since sporx is doing such a good job on the wording.
First half completed. Looks like I missed the S there in the masking of the Wildstorm logo. Had to use the spreadsheet to find all the Wildstorm cards...we don't make that info easy to find do we.

Old May 18th, 2020, 09:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

I maintain a spreadsheet that makes it easy to find... That's it's entire point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy