Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 26th, 2020, 10:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Probably worth discussing alternative cards out here (like Bizarro, Zatanna, and Thor's alt cards). I could see doing double sided ones for those if that gets the alt. versions in my hands. They seem too fun not to do.
Well I found out that I can do a few double sided cards. So if anyone has the original files I'll do it. Otherwise someone else will need to type it out and proofread it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 26th, 2020, 10:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think I have Zatanna and Bizzaro. Thor was Grey Owl's I believe.
Old March 26th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@GreyOwl ? (Maybe he's bored in the end times, lol).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 27th, 2020, 01:31 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Wait, so the backs of the poker cards we have printed aren't all one generic pattern like a poker card but rather anything we want for the same price? Then why not put Superman I on one side, and Superman II on the other. Can't play them at the same time anyway and we have a lot of II cards now.
Old March 27th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I sense a disturbance in the Force...
Old March 27th, 2020, 09:48 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
They were hoping you could provide some of your old PSD files. I think the primary one they wanted was alt text Thor.
Old March 27th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Woah GreyOwl.
Old March 27th, 2020, 12:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
How are things on the north side of town?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 27th, 2020, 01:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Wait, so the backs of the poker cards we have printed aren't all one generic pattern like a poker card but rather anything we want for the same price? Then why not put Superman I on one side, and Superman II on the other. Can't play them at the same time anyway and we have a lot of II cards now.
I like having separate cards. Not crazy that you could end up with a vI in one army and a vII in someone else's, and I'd hate to have to share custody of the card.
Old March 27th, 2020, 02:48 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I like having separate cards. Not crazy that you could end up with a vI in one army and a vII in someone else's, and I'd hate to have to share custody of the card.
Plus that's a lot of extra work for me. The cards default to a shared back and I have to manually edit each card to change the back. It's fine for five cards but not 50

Trust me if I can find a way to reduce cost without killing quality I will. I'm probably over my budget already and it's going to suck if I can't buy my own creation. But I'm not reducing quality to get there.

Old March 27th, 2020, 02:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Trust me if I can find a way to reduce cost without killing quality I will. I'm probably over my budget already and it's going to suck if I can't buy my own creation. But I'm not reducing quality to get there.
We won't let that happen. I can only speak for myself but I would happily help chip in a bit for your deck for all the work you've done on this project.
Old March 27th, 2020, 02:59 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
We won't let that happen. I can only speak for myself but I would happily help chip in a bit for your deck for all the work you've done on this project.
Appreciated but hopefully not necessary. But I will happily take what ever is offered.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy