Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 4th, 2019, 03:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Poll: Most Popular Unannounced Characters

Here's where I'm at right now (ignoring ones I'm likely to have direct control over myself).

Crossbones
Taskmaster
Grim Reaper
Klaw
Doc Sampson
Black Tom
Spider-man (Symbiote Suit)
Eclipso

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 4th, 2019, 03:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Metamorpho
Metamorpho actually just went through playtesting, he should be on his way someday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not sure how I should vote since I can just design what I want, but I guess I can vote for things not on my personal to do list in hopes that someone else tackles them.
That's exactly what I'm doing too. I left some of the stuff I want most (DP, Legion, DW) out because I want to tackle as much of that as I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Going to have to think on this one - work out who interests me most who I'm not presently planning to do myself...
I surely thought you'd be on the Hobgoblin train with me.

I was kind surprised at how many votes are for factions, not characters. I'm just going to count them in the same poll for now.
I only know Spidey stuff, really, from the 90s cartoon (and now the MCU), even though I'm a big Spider-Man fan because of it and have loved him since back when I was a kid. The Hobgoblin there was a different character from the most iconic one in the comics.... but yeah, it'd be cool to see Hobgoblin, it's kind of ridiculous that we've got to this stage and don't have him.
That being said, I don't know the most iconic one and did a personal card of the one I know before joining C3G, so I'm not 100% sure if he'd make my list. Green Goblin (Harry), on the other hand, is a dead cert.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 4th, 2019, 03:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Here's where I'm at right now (ignoring ones I'm likely to have direct control over myself).

Crossbones
Taskmaster
Grim Reaper
Klaw
Doc Sampson
Black Tom
Spider-man (Symbiote Suit)
Eclipso

Oh, man I should have waited to see some more responses. Grim Reaper and Klaw would have been on my list too. Doc Sampson would also be cool to see get a card but not on my personal top 10.
Old January 4th, 2019, 04:08 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's probably not on my top 10 either (Hobgoblin, for instance, probably is) but I've made those thoughts known elsewhere. And I figured he wouldn't get mentioned if I didn't.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 4th, 2019, 05:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

1. Scenarios
2. Scenarios
3. Scenarios
4. Scenarios
5. Scenarios
6. Scenarios
7. Scenarios
8. Scenarios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 4th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Doc Sampson, Klaw, and more scenarios are all ideas I'd be really excited about.

Taskmaster has a pretty big lead at the moment.
Old January 4th, 2019, 06:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Scenarios beats Taskmaster. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 4th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

@GreyOwl did a great Hobgoblin years ago.

Old January 5th, 2019, 04:51 PM

shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker shaolin knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
I've got 6:
Terminator
Phantom Stranger
Metamorpho
Onslaught
Predator X
And finally I really want the Alien Queen.
Seconded, all of these. Metamorpho’s powers could be challenging to put on a card though, but that’s a convo for another day, get it rolling.

Also love Taskmaster, another vote for him
Old January 5th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
Seconded, all of these. Metamorpho’s powers could be challenging to put on a card though, but that’s a convo for another day, get it rolling.

Also love Taskmaster, another vote for him
Good news on Metamorpho - we already carded him! He's just waiting on a release.
Old January 5th, 2019, 05:11 PM

I've got a design for Phantom Stranger that I like a lot. It's just a matter of getting that far down my list (Metamorpho needs some buddies first).

Old January 5th, 2019, 05:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Some cool ones that never made it:
Vampire Jubilee
Unknown Soldier
Dick Tracy
Devil Dino

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy