Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 29th, 2018, 04:22 PM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker
Re: A request/notification to the C3G community

Ill throw downa black skin for him, I had never heard of the character, so googled it and that purple guy showed up first

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old March 31st, 2018, 03:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markb97402 View Post
Maybe a couple to many Batmans, but hey.
Finally someone else says it - you get my blessing just for that.
Says the person wanting another Iron Man.
I was looking at that Batman Gotham kickstarter Bats posted up yesterday and I noticed they had a Batman Year 1 figure as well as a Batman Year 100 figure. Seems like if Tony Stark can get a new card for every new suit, we need 100 Batman cards for all 100 years of Batman! He really grows as a person each and every year. Just think about it: Batman year 18, 'Playboy Billionaire' Batman, Batman year 21, 'Drunken Stupor' Batman, Batman year 40, 'Over the Hill' Batman, Batman year 65, 'Retired' Batman.
Old March 31st, 2018, 03:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Batman started in 1918?
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:30 PM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker

I released a new Version today, this time focusing on Star Wars, Have about 100 Star Wars Cards now(mostly Greyowls set)

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old April 5th, 2018, 09:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Have you checked out HOSS for Star Wars stuff?
Nice to see you around and so active, Markb. C3G would've never been a thing without your help. Now all we need is @Griffin @GreyOwl @Balantai @Matt Helm and all the old codgers already hanging around here still and it's a proper reunion.
Cool project too. I'm glad to see someone taking these into a digital form.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey dawg, don't know if you're aware, but there's already an unofficial C3G Tabletop Sim mod
It only uses 2D drawings for models instead of figures, but he's already made a lot of stuff (300+ characters) and if you contact him it'll save you the time of creating the cards he made already
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=889284737
Old April 17th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Wait, I'm an idiot, I just realised the guy who made the mod already commented on this thread
Ignore me
Old May 9th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Nice to see you around and so active, Markb. C3G would've never been a thing without your help. Now all we need is @Griffin @GreyOwl @Balantai @Matt Helm and all the old codgers already hanging around here still and it's a proper reunion.
Does anyone ever get referred to as a young codger? And once you do become an old codger, can you ever go back to not being one? Do you become an older codger, or just more codger-like than you were before?

Maybe I'd be able to answer such questions if I would have kept my mind sharp with crossword puzzles or sudoko games.
Old May 9th, 2018, 11:54 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Both projects presented here sound amazing! I found a link to Scyther's project, but is there a link to Mark's project anywhere? I'm a huge board gamer now (much thanks to Heroscape) and I've been considering picking up Tabletop Simulator, so being able to play Heroscape on it would be amazing.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 10th, 2018, 07:36 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Does anyone ever get referred to as a young codger? And once you do become an old codger, can you ever go back to not being one? Do you become an older codger, or just more codger-like than you were before?

Maybe I'd be able to answer such questions if I would have kept my mind sharp with crossword puzzles or sudoko games.
Got me. My mind is too codgered up these days for me to say.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 5th, 2019, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
You'd be doing me a favor. Having the ability to play in a 3d digital environment would be very beneficial in certain circumstances. So you've got my approval.
Well that paid off!

Also still hoping to see Markb run a design for us for our anniversary celebration! You're my white whale, Markb!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy