Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 1st, 2017, 11:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I did after I posted that.

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 1st, 2017, 11:58 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

He definitely talks about C3G, but doesn't mention the name. Something you young'uns probably don't know is that Tom used to correspond with Bats and Griff. At one point he said that he'd do a review of World's Finest if we sent him a copy. He didn't realize it was a custom fan-made project at first.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 2nd, 2017, 12:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
He definitely talks about C3G, but doesn't mention the name. Something you young'uns probably don't know is that Tom used to correspond with Bats and Griff. At one point he said that he'd do a review of World's Finest if we sent him a copy. He didn't realize it was a custom fan-made project at first.
I believe Bats sent him some rebased mini's and cards at one time. Tom reimbursed him of course.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 01:02 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I don't know about you all, but I'm pretty damn proud to be on that list. And that video is only a month old; it's cool to know he stills plays C3G.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 2nd, 2017, 01:44 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I noticed that he had Run & Bones Second Tide sitting on the shelf above him. I kickstarted that and only got it a little over a month ago so I knew it had to be a pretty recent video.
Old May 2nd, 2017, 09:51 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not just on the list...#2 on the list. It's awesome that with all the games he gets to play...he chooses this as his #2 Super Hero game. No way that happens with just the original 10 figures.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 01:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Old May 3rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Not just on the list...#2 on the list. It's awesome that with all the games he gets to play...he chooses this as his #2 Super Hero game. No way that happens with just the original 10 figures.
He mentions the online community, talks about balancing the designs, and making cards that look official. He also says that he can use his Heroclix and rebase them for use with Heroscape. Who or what else could he possibly be talking about?

I want to call this to the attention of some of the "old guard", so @IAmBatman @Griffin @GreyOwl @A3n @Hahma @whitestuff @NecroBlade @Balantai @Matt Helm

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:49 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I wonder why he didn't just come out and say C3G?
Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:14 PM
C3G's First Fan

So, I just happened upon this guy's blog. http://heroscapefinished.blogspot.co...3_archive.html
Question is, do any of these cards (Wonder Woman, John Stewart, Flash, Darkseid) look familiar?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old May 3rd, 2017, 11:11 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
So, I just happened upon this guy's blog. http://heroscapefinished.blogspot.co...3_archive.html
Question is, do any of these cards (Wonder Woman, John Stewart, Flash, Darkseid) look familiar?
VERY FAMILIAR!

Blatant rip.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 11:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Looks awesome. Can't wait!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
He mentions the online community, talks about balancing the designs, and making cards that look official. He also says that he can use his Heroclix and rebase them for use with Heroscape. Who or what else could he possibly be talking about?

I want to call this to the attention of some of the "old guard", so @IAmBatman @Griffin @GreyOwl @A3n @Hahma @whitestuff @NecroBlade @Balantai @Matt Helm
Cool, he still digs it

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape