Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 21st, 2015, 07:29 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Books of Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
About how long does it take for updates to show up in the Sortable Spreadsheet and the Card Printer website?
I admit to being behind, but things are starting to look up in RL, so I might be able to get to some of these this weekend.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 21st, 2015, 07:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Starro needs to be added in here.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:15 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Starro needs to be added in here.
Done.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old February 13th, 2015, 08:34 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

13 February 2015 - Wrecker - Wording clarification to choose opponent's figure only
13 February 2015 - Flash (Wally West) - fix missing wording
13 February 2015 - Hawkeye - Wording amendment for better clarity
Old March 7th, 2015, 06:17 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

8 March 2015 - Glyph of Infinity: Reality Gem - wording change for clarity
8 March 2015 - Mad Hatter - added clarity on duration of power
Old March 7th, 2015, 09:43 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
8 March 2015 - Glyph of Infinity: Reality Gem - wording change for clarity
8 March 2015 - Mad Hatter - added clarity on duration of power
Great work, A3n!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 12th, 2015, 05:32 PM

13 March 2015 - 5th Precinct Beat Cops - Added clarification of "you control"
Old March 12th, 2015, 06:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Beta Ray Bill still needs to be added here.
Old March 12th, 2015, 06:26 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Beta Ray Bill still needs to be added here.
Done .

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old March 20th, 2015, 08:59 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Couple questions wasn't there a card for the Iron Spider? Spider man in the suit Tony Stark made for him. Thought I remembered seeing that.

Secondly are there cards that use the heroclix figures Hammerhead and U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M Major?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 20th, 2015, 09:39 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Couple questions wasn't there a card for the Iron Spider? Spider man in the suit Tony Stark made for him. Thought I remembered seeing that.

Secondly are there cards that use the heroclix figures Hammerhead and U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M Major?
Smithy has a design for the Iron Spider that's been nominated for a Public Design a few times; that's probably where you've seen it before.

Hammerhead and ULTIMATUM don't have anything going for 'em in C3G yet, though I have been kicking around some ideas for Hammerhead lately. If you check out SirG's Sortable Index, there's a page that lists all the clix that are used by C3G.
Old March 20th, 2015, 10:02 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post

Smithy has a design for the Iron Spider that's been nominated for a Public Design a few times; that's probably where you've seen it before.

Hammerhead and ULTIMATUM don't have anything going for 'em in C3G yet, though I have been kicking around some ideas for Hammerhead lately. If you check out SirG's Sortable Index, there's a page that lists all the clix that are used by C3G.
Could I have a link to peak at the Iron Spider? I'm not finding it in his posts/threads.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy