Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 26th, 2010, 03:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
SM921's Custom Terrain NEW! City Expansion!

It's been a long time since I've done any of these. I'm working on a Superheroscape addition. I'll post tutorial and pics tonight.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; February 27th, 2010 at 08:52 AM.
Old February 27th, 2010, 08:59 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: SM921's Custom Terrain NEW! City Expansion!

ok here's my Marvel/city expansion.
I took a bunch of tiles and spray painted them black. Then I simply glued on some obstacles I found from some old toy sets of mine.
Spoiler Alert!

I'll whip up some rules soon.

Old March 15th, 2010, 03:47 PM

Pictures are in the spoiler.

Any comments?

Old March 15th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Cars are more than just a little bit small, wouldn't you say.

Giving some of the other accessories a wash would really help them out.
Old March 15th, 2010, 06:33 PM

What do you mean by a wash?

Old March 15th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
What do you mean by a wash?
Help needed: Applying a wash to a figure
Old March 15th, 2010, 06:49 PM

I don't really see the point, is there a comparison picture I can view to see what it does?

Old March 15th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I don't really see the point, is there a comparison picture I can view to see what it does?

No Wash

Wash

It adds shadows and depth. Making the piece seem less plastic and adding a bit more realism.
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:24 PM

Ah, ok. If I have time I'll try it.

Again, any comments?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles