Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 23rd, 2007, 07:14 PM

BattleTweety has disabled reputation
Heroquest Units in Heroscape

All,

I've been using my heroquest figures in Heroscape to great effect and have put the Gargoyle and the chaos warriors data cards up in the downloads section under custom units. I've got another one - the witch lord, which I'll be uploading soon. If anyone is interested I'm gradually doing the whole lot. I've got the fimirs coming up next and also looking at how the heroquest heroes would go. I'm thinking they might be a unit together rather than a single heroes in their own right. Anyone got any ideas or used them in heroscape?

thanks

BT
Old April 29th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Cool. I used to play heroquest religiously back in the day. I still love that game but my brother took it when I moved out of my parents house...(that punk).

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old April 29th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Why don't you post the customs here?

Annerios will be chiming in any moment...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old April 30th, 2007, 12:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Agreed, I find the downloads/gallery sections here a bit of a minefield at times. Also, seems much easier to discuss a card in a thread that has a picture of the card in it. I played my fair share of Heroquest back in the day - would love to see what you've got and comment on it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards