Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old February 3rd, 2011, 05:18 PM

BattleTweety has disabled reputation
Just used Tor-Kul-Na for the first time

I jsut used Tor Kul Na for the first time. I teamed him up with the nagrubs and I also had Major Q9 as well as troll, brutes and airborne elite. My opponent took Nilfheim and Braxus, war forged soldiers, vikings and raelin.

What an incredible experieince. Opponent sends out nilfheim and braxus first. I send out grubs major q9, troll and free move for tor kul na.

He started taking down my grubs with milfheim so I got tor kul nah in there pretty quick. Took a turn with the grubs, scored two wounds on Nilfheim, then torkulna finished him off with a roll of 5 skulls on 6 dice. Poof! no more Nilfheim.

He followed up with braxus, took another grub but I followed up with torkul na and major q9. Poof! no more braxus.

The battle raged on , torkul na made it to his war forged soldiers and began the stomp. A little debate broke out here. Does the wareforged soldiers special defence allow an automatic defence against the stomp? Answer is no because no defence dice are rolled when torkulna stomps, so therefore no additional defence can be claimed. So I rolled above 8 on d20 four times in a row. Poof!! gone are warforged soliders and one viking warrior.
Next round torkulna take another hit and then I get to stomp all over his vikings.. Poof!! all vikings destroyed.
Opponent surrenders...

WOW!! Tor kul na basically just tore a new one in a pretty good army.. I have new found respect for the swarm hivelord..

BT

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports