Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 26th, 2018, 09:00 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hasbro crowd funding - could Heroscape be reprinted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
I still have the Marvel and Star Wars units in a notebook somewhere if they ever wanted them
You could always just give those cards to me, and I could take them to Hasbro for you.
Old February 27th, 2018, 04:49 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I still have the Marvel and Star Wars units in a notebook somewhere if they ever wanted them
Sooooo when does your NDA run out?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 27th, 2018, 08:53 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Can't be too long from now. Coming up on eight years...
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:38 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 21st, 2018, 04:55 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Hey, it's me Hasbro. Can you send me those cards?

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old May 21st, 2018, 06:21 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Quote:
Hey, it's me Hasbro. Can you send me those cards?
I'd just like to point out that I'm also Hasbro, and so is my wife.
Old May 21st, 2018, 06:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Come on, @skyknight - what's that NDA's length? Also, is there any other Classic stuff in it?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; July 17th, 2018 at 05:46 AM.
Old July 16th, 2018, 08:33 PM

Brease is surprisingly tart

We love Heroscape tiles over here at HyGround 3D printable terrain tiles and since they're not available we've made our own that connect to Heroscape. Check out the video to see how or find us on facebook @HyGroundtiles
Old November 12th, 2019, 12:02 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Sooooo when does your NDA run out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
@skyknight so when does your NDA run out

Here's hoping @Craig Van Ness 's Soaring Rhino, or Rob Daviau's Restoration Games can get the rights to make Heroscape - maybe not to Heroscape characters or Marvel or Star Wars license but at least the can use rules and all previously designed stats.
Old November 12th, 2019, 02:05 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

What an interesting prospect about crowdfunding for Heroscape...I could definitely see that as a possible avenue. I mean CMON with Zombicide line does 100% of their games through Kickstarter and they're always a huge success...I just wish Hasbro wasn't so stingy and lame, and would just show us some love. It feels like we're the middle child that always gets forgotten or looked over and they just don't want to deal with us at all. Let us do something ourselves...so what if you (Hasbro) let it die...like just get it out of your storeroom and give it to the passionate people that want to keep it alive! haha I mean, are they really that scared of it competing with them at this point?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 12th, 2019, 04:39 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

It’s not like a massive corporation to simply let go of any intellectual property they “own”.
Old November 12th, 2019, 05:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
What an interesting prospect about crowdfunding for Heroscape...I could definitely see that as a possible avenue. I mean CMON with Zombicide line does 100% of their games through Kickstarter and they're always a huge success...I just wish Hasbro wasn't so stingy and lame, and would just show us some love. It feels like we're the middle child that always gets forgotten or looked over and they just don't want to deal with us at all. Let us do something ourselves...so what if you (Hasbro) let it die...like just get it out of your storeroom and give it to the passionate people that want to keep it alive! haha I mean, are they really that scared of it competing with them at this point?
When comparing Heroscape to games like zombicide you have to think of the differences between the two. The two major differences are one has pre painted minis with seperate bases that are stickered and a ton of plastic terrain. Where the other has cardboard tiles for terrain and unpainted figures that come with bases as part of their mold. The cost of the one is quite considerably higher than the other. I believe they tried to be more competitive with AOTP. Mostly unpainted minis with cardboard terrain and a couple tiles. Those figures are also molded together with their bases. Unpainted minis and no real terrain allows the cost to be kept down. The bottom line with these companies is profit margin. That is why they would rather come out with a magic card game expansion rather than a AOTP expansion. The AOTP expansion would cost less to produce than a heroscape expansion.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News