Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 6th, 2019, 03:09 PM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Can you tell us about Massive Core?
Yesssss!!!!!!!!
There is a Massive Core thread in Other Games. I just posted to that thread.
Massive Core is a crowd-developed game.

This thread should be about Heroscape. Wow, I sound like an admin.
Old August 6th, 2019, 03:16 PM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
I am not sure if this has already been asked, but did you ever think about having Spartans as one of your character themes? The history and lore about Spartans has always been one of my favorite things to read about. To me they would have really fit well in Heroscape. As has been said throughout this thread thank you and your team for creating a game that I have enjoyed since the first day I played so many years ago and still today.
Spartans!
Yes. Spartans would fit perfectly in Heroscape.

In the early years of Heroscape, at Gen Con one year, Heroscapers rented some space in a local bar to play some Heroscape. They played the movie 300 while we were playing Heroscape- it was a fun night!
The prodigal son returns!

Craig, any thoughts on Heroscape making a return? If you were to relaunch it, would you reboot the series to start fresh or just pick up where you guys left off?
I am pretty sure I have answered this question previously in this thread. I would definitely pick up where we left off.
Old August 6th, 2019, 03:19 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
I am not sure if this has already been asked, but did you ever think about having Spartans as one of your character themes? The history and lore about Spartans has always been one of my favorite things to read about. To me they would have really fit well in Heroscape. As has been said throughout this thread thank you and your team for creating a game that I have enjoyed since the first day I played so many years ago and still today.
Spartans!
Yes. Spartans would fit perfectly in Heroscape.

In the early years of Heroscape, at Gen Con one year, Heroscapers rented some space in a local bar to play some Heroscape. They played the movie 300 while we were playing Heroscape- it was a fun night!
The prodigal son returns!

Craig, any thoughts on Heroscape making a return? If you were to relaunch it, would you reboot the series to start fresh or just pick up where you guys left off?
I am pretty sure I have answered this question previously in this thread. I would definitely pick up where we left off.
Thanks Craig! I recently introduced my wife to the game and she loves it. It's been a great addition to our evenings in lieu of Netflix. Thank you!
Old August 6th, 2019, 03:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Can you tell us about Massive Core?
Yesssss!!!!!!!!
There is a Massive Core thread in Other Games. I just posted to that thread.
Massive Core is a crowd-developed game.

This thread should be about Heroscape. Wow, I sound like an admin.
Link for everyone:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=56036

Quote:
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 7th, 2019, 03:46 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

I'm just glad Heroscape is still thriving! There seems to be a resurgence in the last year or so. We've had over 20 players at our last tournament. We hope to break into the 30's at our upcoming National Heroscape Day tourney in Dayton, Ohio! (It's posted in the events section)

Long live HEROSCAPE!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Facebook and Discord have both helped breathe new life into it and that the customs communities have had a bit of a revival as of late as well (not that we ever really went away).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2019, 07:48 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

Also AotP is dead. So there really still isn't any light-weight skirmish games that come remotely close to filling the shoes of heroscape. It is kind of a niche game, and it is becoming pretty evident that it isn't going to be replaced anytime soon.
Old August 20th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Um...I thought all parties involved agreed that we would never speak of that night again...ever.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 21st, 2019, 07:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Was that at the Ram?
Old August 21st, 2019, 01:56 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Was that at the Ram?
Might have been

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 23rd, 2019, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Um...I thought all parties involved agreed that we would never speak of that night again...ever.
lol
Old August 23rd, 2019, 01:55 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
lol
Well I'm pretty sure any activity that might be suspect, has expired under the Statute of Limitations here in Indiana.

Man I wish I could get that drunk, that stupid, and have that much as I did in my younger days.....Bring on the Torpedoes!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion