Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 16th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gladiatrons

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
oops... i thought it said you couldnt walk! Which will change up my game
The most obvious benefit to them walking is getting road bonus.
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:20 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gladiatrons
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 14th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Can a figure with Phantom Walk move through a figure adjacent to an enemy gladiatron? It's entering the space so it should be locked down but how does it get locked down if the space is occupied?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 14th, 2016, 10:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Can a figure with Phantom Walk move through a figure adjacent to an enemy gladiatron? It's entering the space so it should be locked down but how does it get locked down if the space is occupied?
That's an interesting question. I would say that the figure has to have a place to stop if it is going to stop. I would say that gladiatron in particular has his claws full.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 15th, 2016, 12:07 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I would say no, in much the same way you can't walk through friendly unengaged figures in water in order to hopscotch across rivers.
Old May 15th, 2016, 02:10 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would say no as well. Gladiatrons claw specifically states that movement abilities can not allow models to move after occupying an adjacent space and two figures can not occupy the same space so the move can not happen in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbro
- CYBERCLAW : Units With Disengage and Ghost Walk
Is a character with Ghost Walk or Disengage also affected by Cyberclaw?
Yes. As soon as they pass onto a space adjacent to a Gladiatron, they are locked into the engagement. No special power on an army card or glyph can get them out of the engagement. (Hasbro FAQ)
Bold for emphasis

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old May 18th, 2016, 10:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Well said X Marker. It was definitely a good question.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 19th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Interesting. My gut went the other way. It makes at least as much sense to me that Gladiatrons wouldn't be able to stop the movement of a figure if that figure isn't on a space where it could stop its movement. Pretty much everybody seems to be disagreeing with me on this one, though, so maybe I should allow that I'm the crazy one.
Old May 19th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I do not think it is crazy, the Gladiatron already has a figure locked into that hex and a Ghost Walker can move through engaged figures. There is no way you can be 'locked' where another figure is 'locked'.

I happen to lean the other way though.

Good debate. Surprised it took this long to emerge.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 21st, 2016, 02:34 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

This isn't new territory and it isn't some quirky thing confined to phantom walkers and cyberclaw units.

A figure can never end its movement in a space with another figure. Therefor, before a figure enters into an already occupied space, you have to ensure that there aren't powers that make that figure stop in that space, such as cyberclaw or swirling vortex (air elemental). If the figure must stop in a space it would otherwise be sharing, then it cannot move there.

The same applies to power glyphs since figures are required to stop on power glyphs. (treasure glyphs can freely be moved over without having to stop) If there is already a figure on a power glyph space, another figure cannot move through that figure because they have to stop on the glyph.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; May 26th, 2016 at 07:40 PM. Reason: sorry?
Old February 20th, 2019, 10:41 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Just an FYI on the history of these figures from one of the creators of Heroscape and Battleball (along with Stephen Baker). From Sculpt Polls! 28. Gladiatrons - which Kiss my Axe won:
Quote:
Kiss my Axe would be my choice. I like his helmet.

These sculpts were originally sculpted to be the part of a second team of figures for a game called BattleBall. We never game out with the second game. We had Bob Naismith, the sculptor, tweak them a bit and we added weapons.
Old February 26th, 2019, 12:08 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Just an FYI on the history of these figures from one of the creators of Heroscape and Battleball (along with Stephen Baker). From Sculpt Polls! 28. Gladiatrons - which Kiss my Axe won:
Quote:
Kiss my Axe would be my choice. I like his helmet.

These sculpts were originally sculpted to be the part of a second team of figures for a game called BattleBall. We never game out with the second game. We had Bob Naismith, the sculptor, tweak them a bit and we added weapons.
This cements my opinion that the Battleball figures should be used in VC.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units