Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old June 25th, 2018, 08:41 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

With only 23 hours left to go, all Stretch Goals have just been unlocked for Red Alert: Space Fleet Warfare. Pretty exciting, as this is only my fifth Kickstarter, and one of the biggest for me!

They have each been handled very differently by the publishers, from a pro forma $25 (?) game expansion (Air Marshal for Quartermaster General, which I playtested here in Brooklyn with the designer) to a giant CMON extravaganza (Rising Sun)!
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:09 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

I'm honestly a bit surprised nobody has mentioned Solomon Kane. Classic source material, solid-looking mechanics, excellent replayability, several different game modes, and beautiful miniatures--I'm not sure what more a gamer could want!
Old July 1st, 2018, 11:27 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

It does look amazing, but I just recently backed all-in on Batman: Gotham City Chronicles in March, so I can't even being to consider a project of this size.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 2nd, 2018, 07:16 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Solomon Kane does look cool. I'm just not buying board games anymore really. In fact, I've been selling some of mine. Hard to get my games played with my game group anymore, as the dynamics have changed and I'm not going to buy every new kickstarter just to get it played once.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:41 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ive stopped buying new games as well for that very reason. Ive just been 3d printing terrain for existing ones and the occasional booster for my favorites. Still waiting for my kickstarter extras from Darksouls almost 2 years later. The way ome of these ks games go make me not want any kickstarter even though its awfully tempting sometime.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 2nd, 2018, 12:35 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That Kane video looks cool. The minis look nice. That board looks super basic though.

It is rather difficult to translate Robert E. Howard's stories into anything as his writing was so incredible, especially considering he pretty much invented the genre.

Dark Horse has done a good job with their comics but they have stayed incredibly close to the source material.
Old July 17th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm out of room in my brand new office and I still have prior kickstarters I'm waiting on.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2018, 08:55 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'll be backing the expansion to Unfair when it hits this week. Unfair is an awesome card game about building an amusement park. It has stellar art as well. The new expansion offers Alien, B-Movie, Dinosaur, and Western themes to add into the already present Robot, Vampire, Gangster, Ninja, Jungle, and Pirate themes.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 18th, 2018, 07:29 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

After playtesting the expansión I can’t wait to get into the Kickstarter campaign. Unfair is one of the best card games I have ever played.
Old July 19th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I got a shipping notice for Shifting Realms! Yayyyy!

Congratulations to you and your brother, @Craig Van Ness !!! I'm so glad you'll have this at GenCon this year, and I'm sorry I won't be there to see you!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 22nd, 2018, 03:24 PM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I got a shipping notice for Shifting Realms! Yayyyy!

Congratulations to you and your brother, @Craig Van Ness !!! I'm so glad you'll have this at GenCon this year, and I'm sorry I won't be there to see you!
Enjoy! Thanks for your support!
Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:10 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I also got my shipping notice for Shifting Realms. So pumped!

Meanwhile, my Star Realms Kickstarter came in and it is pretty awesome. With Sorceror coming soon I'm considering backing a new Kickstarter... I'm curious if Soaring Rhino will have another one soon or if I should look around some more.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games