Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 5th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

How big are the minis? If they're Scape compatible, I could see the appeal to some folks on here, but not otherwise.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2018, 02:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The minis are huge. 85 mm I think it said. More like small statues than miniatures used in gaming.
Old April 5th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, yeah, so nothing for C3G fans there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 5th, 2018, 05:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...es-board-game/

Giving this a mention here. I got sucked in because of the Gorgeous minis, and then I looked at the gameplay. It fast, simple, and tactical. VERY reminiscent of ‘Scape In my opinion. You build your army with 4 figures, each have to be a separate class (of which there’s 7). The only negative thing I have to say is i don’t really like how the turn order works. I just wish there were Order Markers!!!

If I was hesitant at all, there is also a co-op scenario mode with a branching story. Monster minis and bosses (look through the updates on the page, and just LOOK at that dragon!!!)

So yeah, I think definitely should intrigue people from this site

Last edited by Lord Pyre; April 5th, 2018 at 06:17 PM.
Old April 11th, 2018, 12:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...es-board-game/

Giving this a mention here. I got sucked in because of the Gorgeous minis, and then I looked at the gameplay. It fast, simple, and tactical. VERY reminiscent of ‘Scape In my opinion. You build your army with 4 figures, each have to be a separate class (of which there’s 7). The only negative thing I have to say is i don’t really like how the turn order works. I just wish there were Order Markers!!!

If I was hesitant at all, there is also a co-op scenario mode with a branching story. Monster minis and bosses (look through the updates on the page, and just LOOK at that dragon!!!)

So yeah, I think definitely should intrigue people from this site
Just stumbled upon this from a different path. It does look neat. Heroes are listed as 28mm scale.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:49 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

Well, I just threw a buck each at--

Arena: The Contest
Godtear
Zombicide: Invader
Beneath
I also threw a dollar at Mysthea just before it ended last month.

So now that I've got my foot in the door x5, I need to figure out what I'm going to follow through on...
Old April 13th, 2018, 02:20 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was just looking at the Zombicide: Invader KS today. Looks pretty sweet. Just trying to figure out if I'm going to get my own copy (for the minis of course) or just play my buddies copy when he gets it.
Old April 13th, 2018, 12:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was just looking at the Zombicide: Invader KS today. Looks pretty sweet. Just trying to figure out if I'm going to get my own copy (for the minis of course) or just play my buddies copy when he gets it.
Generally speaking with kickstarter in my opinion you usually cant go wrong with CMON as far as they deliver and sometimes lately on time. I have so much stuff right now that needs played and painted I want to not back this. Im on the fence though. 100bucks isnt crazy for the base pledge.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 13th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Nothing to do with miniatures, but I backed Fire in the Library.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 16th, 2018, 12:17 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

A pal just got Lords of Hellas, and we've played three games and are enjoying it. He ordered the five player expansion but not the six player, and I think more heroes, all of which will be coming in a second wave in five months or so.

A new KS update says (Commands & Colors) The Great War: French Army Expansion is still on track for June shipping.

Last edited by chas; April 17th, 2018 at 07:45 AM.
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Soaring Rhino - a/k/a the Van Ness brothers - just posted that Shifting Realms is in production. They anticipate manufacturing will be finished in late May, then to be followed by shipment to the shippers. I'm looking forward to it, @Craig Van Ness !

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 17th, 2018, 09:22 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Soaring Rhino - a/k/a the Van Ness brothers - just posted that Shifting Realms is in production. They anticipate manufacturing will be finished in late May, then to be followed by shipment to the shippers. I'm looking forward to it, @Craig Van Ness !
I am really glad to hear their second KS campaign was successful! It seems like they took to heart all of the suggestions from the first iteration.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games