Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 6th, 2017, 04:49 PM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEROSCAPERMTL View Post
I would like to say that Heroscape is my all-time favourite game and that I/we are eternally grateful to you and your team for creating such an awesome game, Thank you.

As for my question, how big is your collection? Do you have multiples of everything? I'd love to know the details.
My collection is pretty big. I have lots of unopened product. Multiple copies.

As far as terrain, I have many huge bins in my basement. For example, I have about 20+ fortress sets. These come in handy for those epic heroscape game nights.

I have many many figures and cards. I made boxes for them. I probably have at least 5 sets of every common card/figures.

That being said, I know at one point there were players who made my collection look tiny!
Didn't you flock a couple of sets? I think you mentioned that to me once. I'd love to see a picture of how they look!
Yes. Wow. Blast from the past. I am not exactly sure where those sets are. I quickly realized that I had way to much terrain, and flocking it all would take lots of time.
Old September 6th, 2017, 04:57 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEROSCAPERMTL View Post
I would like to say that Heroscape is my all-time favourite game and that I/we are eternally grateful to you and your team for creating such an awesome game, Thank you.

As for my question, how big is your collection? Do you have multiples of everything? I'd love to know the details.
My collection is pretty big. I have lots of unopened product. Multiple copies.

As far as terrain, I have many huge bins in my basement. For example, I have about 20+ fortress sets. These come in handy for those epic heroscape game nights.

I have many many figures and cards. I made boxes for them. I probably have at least 5 sets of every common card/figures.

That being said, I know at one point there were players who made my collection look tiny!
Wow... I am so jealous of your collection, I wish I had that much Heroscape... One day!
Old September 6th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Didn't you flock a couple of sets? I think you mentioned that to me once. I'd love to see a picture of how they look!
Yes. Wow. Blast from the past. I am not exactly sure where those sets are. I quickly realized that I had way to much terrain, and flocking it all would take lots of time.
Blast from the past. How quaint. You young guys! "Gaming" past to me is in the late 70s! Lol.
Old September 6th, 2017, 05:13 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I . . . don't think it is. Precisely.
No it wasn't a joke. Sorry. From the dice I have, they look very similar but I also saw a black D20 (white numbers) yesterday that had bolder numbers. The rest of the General's D20s have bold numbers on them... so is the only difference between a regular D20 and Utgar's D20 the bolder numbers? If so, I could see where perhaps the owner of the dice got them mixed up. Still. My question remains: Why are the Utgar D20's practically the same as the regular D20s?
Old September 6th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
No it wasn't a joke. Sorry. From the dice I have, they look very similar but I also saw a black D20 (white numbers) yesterday that had bolder numbers. The rest of the General's D20s have bold numbers on them... so is the only difference between a regular D20 and Utgar's D20 the bolder numbers? If so, I could see where perhaps the owner of the dice got them mixed up. Still. My question remains: Why are the Utgar D20's practically the same as the regular D20s?
Mine has the same dark red marble that the other dice have.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old September 6th, 2017, 05:44 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Quote:
What?!

As in like the whole die is dark red marble like the other dice?!
Old September 6th, 2017, 05:58 PM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
This has come up in a couple of conversations I've had with friends, family, and other heroscapers since I've acquired all of the Flag Bearers about 3wks ago.

Why is the Utgar D20 the same as a regular D20?
I think this was a scheduling decision. When you mix colors in urea you can get some weird looking dice. I save most things. Here are the samples we rejected. The red and black were creating brown and the black with red numbers was not very legible. We didn't have time to get more samples, so we went with black with white numbers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg diceUtgar.jpg (27.3 KB, 322 views)
Old September 6th, 2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Quote:
What?!

As in like the whole die is dark red marble like the other dice?!
We might of added the slight red marble later when they became available.
Old September 7th, 2017, 12:04 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Craig, I found this typo on SoaringRhino.com in the description of the Shifting Realms expansion:

Build towers that feed the demons and take control of a fierce gargoyles.
Old September 7th, 2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Craig, I found this typo on SoaringRhino.com in the description of the Shifting Realms expansion:

Build towers that feed the demons and take control of a fierce gargoyles.
Thanks Porkins

We will correct it
Old September 12th, 2017, 01:20 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart

Am I going crazy or is this thread repeating itself?

Edit: I think it's just me. I think I came and read the most current page first, then went back and read the whole thing from the beginning and by the time I got to the last page I had forgotten I had already read it.

Last edited by TIM0THY; September 12th, 2017 at 02:29 PM.
Old September 12th, 2017, 01:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Craig Van Ness , I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have come up with here in October.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion