Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old July 12th, 2007, 01:03 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I don't have a link handy, but an old free RPG was Dink Smallwood. Yes, as the name implies it was a little cheeky. Not the highest quality RPG, but it was free and you could customize/modify it. There were a few fan mods that I tried that were really good.
Old July 12th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
And that Bloxorz is a blast.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads.
Agreed

Now I wander through this thread whenever I have thirty minutes to kill

~Aldin, who loved the pyro version of the falling sands game

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 12th, 2007, 02:21 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
~Aldin, who loved the pyro version of the falling sands game
Oh yeah!

6 x 9 = 42

Old July 13th, 2007, 02:04 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Updated.
Old July 13th, 2007, 06:44 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hey, how come Alien Hominid is not on the first page?

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old July 13th, 2007, 09:01 PM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx
Hey, how come Alien Hominid is not on the first page?
Not sure. I'll go post it up there now.

EDIT: All set
Old July 16th, 2007, 02:12 PM

Bump.

Man....it sure is sticky outside today.
Old July 16th, 2007, 03:22 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
You know what else I find sticky?

Peanut butter.
Old July 16th, 2007, 03:48 PM

Too true ej. Peanut Butter is awfully sticky.
Old July 16th, 2007, 04:49 PM

Not sure who did it, but thank you.
Old July 16th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Not sure who did it, but thank you.
No need to bow before me puny mortal.

No problem on the sticky.
Old July 16th, 2007, 04:58 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Nether... a force for Good?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games