Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 3rd, 2014, 11:19 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney -- Cut the Cake! - April 5th

I plan on bring Axis and Allies 1941 to play after the tournament. This version can take 2-3 hours to play. If anyone's interested in playing, let me know.
Old April 4th, 2014, 04:19 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

MegaSilver is bring my army. I will bring terrain in case I need to bring map.
Old April 4th, 2014, 08:54 PM

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Can somebody bring me a Zogross Hardscale, 4 squads of Armoc Vipers, Marcu, and 3 squads of Warforged Soldiers tomorrow?
Old April 4th, 2014, 09:25 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'll bring Zogross, Marcu, and 4 squads of Armoc Vipers for you.

Last edited by MegaSilver; April 4th, 2014 at 11:33 PM.
Old April 4th, 2014, 09:55 PM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

Sawyer+1 and I will be able to attend.
Old April 4th, 2014, 11:27 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
3 squads of Warforged Soldiers tomorrow?
Got it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 5th, 2014, 09:42 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Anyone get this in time I need Van Nessing. If not, will proxy or else have to come up with a new army matchup.
Old April 5th, 2014, 10:29 AM

123edcx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Could somebody please bring an extra syvarris? please and thank you.
Old April 6th, 2014, 09:41 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Great format. Out of 5 games, my armies were used 7 times. I played my own army every game.

I brought

4x Death Chasers, Raelin SotM, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak

and

4x Dreadgul Raiders, Valguard, Theracus, Guilty McCreech

The one game I played Death Chasers they defeated Braxas, 2x Greenscales, Syvarris. Dreadguls won the other four times against Death Chasers twice; Armocs x4, Zogross, Sam Brown; and finally Arrow Gruts x3, Krug, Mimring, and Swog x2.

Overall my matches seemed to get closer and closer as the day went, which made for some fun and intense games. With the exception of the first game against the Death Chasers, Valguard mainly rode Theracus to a choke point on my opening move and really stifled my opponents' ability to gain board position. In that other game, he ran around taking a bunch of disengages to get some lucky hits on both MBS and Nerak; otherwise Guilty was my go-to bonding option. As long as I could keep him protected, he did some good damage. Never in a single game did I use the +1 Attack option from Wild Strategic Bonding because my Dreadguls always had a bonding option.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 6th, 2014, 10:15 AM

Now see, this is why you should play online NecroBlade. You'd dominate.

I went 3-2, as usual.

I ran Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipers x5, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn (sit two) vs. TSA x3, MotH, Shiori, Siiv.

Vipers did TERRIBLE. I played them three times and I only got THREE frenzies all tourney. Two games I lost I played Vipers, third game I played vipers I only won on points. Barely. All against the TSA.

Highlight of the day: Cyprien rolling, 18, 17, and 20 to insta-kill Haduc, Venoc Warlord, and Kyntella Gwyn in that order. He also had a +3 d20 boost that he really didn't need.
Old April 6th, 2014, 12:37 PM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun

Sounds great! Those Cyp rolls are ridiculous man!

How did Hotways or the Highways play?

My Maps
Thy Kingdom Come
Old April 6th, 2014, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Sounds great! Those Cyp rolls are ridiculous man!

How did Hotways or the Highways play?
There was construction work when I was trying to get up there, so I arrived late and couldn't set up the map. Sorry.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events