Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old December 20th, 2010, 06:24 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Auggies typo?

http://store02.prostores.com/servlet...mes/Categories

Is this a typo? Or does Auggies actually have over 2000 Feral Trolls in stock?
Old December 20th, 2010, 06:29 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Auggies typo?

Feral Troll
[2220 in stock]
Price
$2.99

If you ask me he should reduce the price, although it is the only uncommon figure, so collectors would want more than one, but people that play good units only won't even want one.
Old December 20th, 2010, 07:07 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

It has to be a typo. I bet they meant to write 22.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old December 20th, 2010, 07:19 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
It has to be a typo. I bet they meant to write 22.
Or change it to 20 from 22.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old December 20th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
http://store02.prostores.com/servlet...mes/Categories

Is this a typo? Or does Auggies actually have over 2000 Feral Trolls in stock?
It is also possible that they have 222, although that's unlikely, but I've seen some cases where there are over 100-200 of a mini. (For example, they have ~270 of this mini.)

Although after quite a bit of browsing, nothing I've seen has had more than 300, so that would have to be a typo.
Old December 20th, 2010, 08:17 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I PMed Auggest with a link a little earlier, waiting for a reply...
Old December 21st, 2010, 01:14 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's a typo and has been fixed. Thanks for pointing it out to me guys! On a side note I did get some more master set 3's in from my sorters today so I'll be listing them either today or tomorrow along with more Marvel master set and Swarm of marro's master sets (yea terain!).
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old December 21st, 2010, 01:21 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
It's a typo and has been fixed. Thanks for pointing it out to me guys! On a side note I did get some more master set 3's in from my sorters today so I'll be listing them either today or tomorrow along with more Marvel master set and Swarm of marro's master sets (yea terain!).
.....Andrew
Are you going to get a large stock before Christmas? And also are you going to change D3 from Preorder only?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 21st, 2010, 01:38 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
.....Andrew
Are you going to get a large stock before Christmas? And also are you going to change D3 from Preorder only?
Just what's listed above plus maybe a few small things that have been traded in to me over the last week or so. I have a large buy pending and if that gets here then it might go up as well but it's not arrived yet and sometimes peeps fill it out then decide not to sell so there it's not set in stone until the product arrives.
D3 has been off "preorder" for a while. Just as a note for those interestested. When a set first comes out I leave up "preorder" in the title until I have all the actual preorders filled even though at that point I have the product on hand and it's not really a preorder. For example, if it's released on Tuesday I might not have all the preorders out the door until Friday. If you place an order between this time it will still say "preorder" though it's not really at that point, it's just that we fill it in order and while our normal turn around time is a day or two, when filling preorders it might be 1-6. I guess it's moot though since there will be no new releases for the forseeable future.
....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old December 21st, 2010, 03:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

As long as we're noting typos on Auggies... the Wave 10 reprint figures (Blastarons/Deathreavers) are listed as having "on" difference from the originals, in stead of "no" difference from the originals. Someone who didn't know might suspect that that was supposed to be "one" difference from the originals, and will sit there wondering what that one difference is.
Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:31 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

And the Wave 1 Gruts are labeled as "Grunts"-that's been driving my OCD bonkers.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old December 23rd, 2010, 06:46 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

While they were in stock WoB were labelled "Wolf of Badru"...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News