Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old November 7th, 2010, 08:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Idea Dump: Custom Master Set Project

I'd make it to where the old ideas get put away into a spoiler, just so we have something available for us.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 7th, 2010, 08:34 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Shockma: I was planning to make the two vampires into a squad.

Old November 7th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

An UTGAR squad of skeleton cavalry. Probably with Cyprien bonding and some form of regeneration.
Old November 8th, 2010, 07:31 PM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart

I'll throw my ideas in here: (there's a ton...)

Spoiler Alert!

Some of the above may be duplicated because I'm too lazy to go back and check this stuff.

And new, I've got this:

Death, the Grim Reaper
Valkrill
Elemental...............Life 6
Unique Hero..........Move 6
Caretaker..............Range 1
Menacing...............Attack 5
Large ___..............Defense 5
..............................XXX Points

Lord of Death
Before moving, roll the 20-sided die for each figure adjacent to Death.

On a roll of 1, nothing happens.
On a 2-15, the figure suffers 1 Auto-Skull
On a 16-18, the figure suffers 2 Auto-Skulls
On a 19 or higher, the figure suffers 3 Auto-Skulls

Defense dice are rolled normally.

Stealth Flying

______________ Special Attack
Range 4. Attack special.
Death may choose one figure within 4 spaces. He needs only a clear sight shot. Roll 5 attack dice. For each sucsessful damage you inflict, you may attack again with that number of dice. You can re-roll, or force a re-roll, on any one die rolled to attack or defend with this special attack.

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!

Last edited by Utgars_General; November 8th, 2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old November 8th, 2010, 08:08 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

I think a pretty cool idea would be to remake some heroes, like what happened with Raelin and Drake. I suggest Agent Carr.
He could have the same powers (Sword and phantom walk) but he could also have some sort of agenty power, or maybe a sort of gun multiple attack special attack?

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 8th, 2010, 08:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
I think a pretty cool idea would be to remake some heroes, like what happened with Raelin and Drake. I suggest Agent Carr.
He could have the same powers (Sword and phantom walk) but he could also have some sort of agenty power, or maybe a sort of gun multiple attack special attack?
While agree that's a cool idea, but it would have to wait for the next expansion, we aren't doing remakes yet.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Marcu without the curse!
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:27 PM
I could go

See bigger pics here:
http://www.paintedfantasyminiatures....er-miniatures/

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:42 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Just to point out...

The Germans are not Nazis.

They are from World War 1, the one without the Nazis.

They are German Imperials.
Old November 14th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Ultra cheap, easy to find, and better yet, from Auggie himself. If we can make a set of cheap units everyone can get, the world is now a better place. Here are some units that fit the bill!
Spoiler Alert!

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old November 17th, 2010, 10:15 PM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart

If people are comfortable with painting, there are always:
This, or this, or this, this, this, this, this, or this.

I play Games Workshop games (40k) and they have great models. I remember reading as long as the sculpt is the same, and there is no changes to the hitzones, a model could be painted in any color and be officially allowed in 'scape tournaments.

I chose the least expensive and largest deal kits I could find, with the minimal amount of room for failure.

The last link gives a $30 (us) kit. There is another one which leads to a zombie regiment of a similar deal. It provides you with 20 goblins. That means 10 for $15, which is more than we would get out of a 'scape box.

And with the 40k models, you don't even have to re-base them, because they are already on the "new" 1 inch bases with the same thickness!

Sorry for the long post. Just throwing out ideas on how to get some nice minis.

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!

Last edited by Utgars_General; November 17th, 2010 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Slight typing mistake
Old November 18th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Santa has come early, here a some units that I know we've been begging for!
Spoiler Alert!

Sometimes, you just have to start over.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum