Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old October 14th, 2021, 04:28 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: VirtualScape 1.070 available

this is still no mac version for this, correct?

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old October 18th, 2021, 11:06 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

The code is in Java but I don't have a way to compile it for Mac and no way to test it either. Until someone can do that, I'm afraid there is no Mac version
Old October 19th, 2021, 12:20 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxcowboy View Post
The code is in Java but I don't have a way to compile it for Mac and no way to test it either. Until someone can do that, I'm afraid there is no Mac version
Much of the code is in C++ and very coupled to windows GUI libraries.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 26th, 2021, 10:59 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

OMG you're absolutely right. I was thinking of Hexscape! My apologies. *bows and backs away embarrassed*
Old January 9th, 2022, 01:32 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Folks, curious...... Do VirtualScape's 3D 'camera'/shadowed renderings look best ONLY in Windows XP? Or do they look equally good in Windows 7 or Vista?

Last edited by Typhon2222; January 9th, 2022 at 02:57 PM.
Old January 10th, 2022, 05:47 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Folks, curious...... Do VirtualScape's 3D 'camera'/shadowed renderings look best ONLY in Windows XP? Or do they look equally good in Windows 7 or Vista?
Don't quote me on this, but I think it has more to do with your graphics system than the OS.
Old January 11th, 2022, 05:57 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just echoing @SchismaticSounds ' 2 cents- I've only ever heard the same.
Old April 21st, 2022, 12:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

For whatever reason, I can no longer render High Quality imaging in VS. I haven't changed any settings on my comp or anything...it just won't render anymore.

Anyone have any ideas? @Flash_19 @superfrog has this happened to you before?

I've got a pretty nice NVIDIA graphics card...so it's super weird.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 22nd, 2022, 12:05 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
For whatever reason, I can no longer render High Quality imaging in VS. I haven't changed any settings on my comp or anything...it just won't render anymore.

I have no idea. Did you just replace something on your computer? Update your OS? Or did it just happen with no changes made to your computer?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 22nd, 2022, 12:24 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post

I have no idea. Did you just replace something on your computer? Update your OS? Or did it just happen with no changes made to your computer?
Yeah, no changes.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 10th, 2022, 06:13 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

All my VS files have converted to French, my saved maps disappeared, and when I tried to download the English version it loaded in French. It also crashes everytime I try to make a 3d rendering. Anyone ever have the same issue?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)

Last edited by Killometer; September 12th, 2022 at 04:37 PM.
Old September 18th, 2022, 10:46 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
All my VS files have converted to French, my saved maps disappeared, and when I tried to download the English version it loaded in French. It also crashes everytime I try to make a 3d rendering. Anyone ever have the same issue?
Gah. Sorry Killo, I've not had the same issues. I was about to say, sounds as if you downloaded the French version, but I guess you didn't.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software