Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 28th, 2019, 09:54 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Apollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, his exchange with MrNobody made me chuckle. And if an Admin chuckle doesn't result in a title, what are we all even doing here?
I repped them both for it, for the same reason. It never occurred to me to title him though. Good call.
Gotta flex those powers. I probably get Title happy, though ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 28th, 2019, 10:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, his exchange with MrNobody made me chuckle. And if an Admin chuckle doesn't result in a title, what are we all even doing here?
I repped them both for it, for the same reason. It never occurred to me to title him though. Good call.
I don't think I've ever given a title. I've removed one before after you got a little title happy with a certain now-Hero.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 28th, 2019, 01:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't think I've ever given a title. I've removed one before after you got a little title happy with a certain now-Hero.
Sounds like you should he the Title Extractor
Old July 28th, 2019, 02:27 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

His current title covers that in a sideways fashion.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 19th, 2020, 11:53 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Just caught this, but looks like Apollo references blanks turning into "blocks" and Midnighter references blanks turning into "shields." I'm assuming that shields is the normal way to go on cases like this?
Old March 19th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Just caught this, but looks like Apollo references blanks turning into "blocks" and Midnighter references blanks turning into "shields." I'm assuming that shields is the normal way to go on cases like this?
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...78#post2299778
Old March 19th, 2020, 12:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...78#post2299778
So technically correct but inconsistent?

It's especially weird since he's designed to play with Midnighter and they're different.

Also I saw early in a thread that both of their blank powers are intended to stack? I didn't want to read the entirety of both threads, but if Apollo uses a marker and Midnighter rolls a blank, does he get 2 shields (Or blocks? )?
Old March 19th, 2020, 02:32 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Based on the original conversation, it looks like saying blocks and shields was also done to help convey that the two powers stack.
Old September 12th, 2021, 03:31 PM

Re: The Book of Apollo (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post

SOLAR BURST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 6.
You must remove one Solar Marker from this card to use this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, if you revealed a numbered Order Marker on this card at the start of your turn, you may either take a turn with a Lucas Trent figure you control or you may move up to three figures you control within clear sight of Apollo up to four spaces. Figures moved with this special power do not take leaving engagement attacks. Each time a Kryptonian figure is attacked with this special attack, the most wounds it can take is one.
That should be "receive," right?

Old September 14th, 2021, 09:56 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Apollo (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post

SOLAR BURST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 6.
You must remove one Solar Marker from this card to use this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, if you revealed a numbered Order Marker on this card at the start of your turn, you may either take a turn with a Lucas Trent figure you control or you may move up to three figures you control within clear sight of Apollo up to four spaces. Figures moved with this special power do not take leaving engagement attacks. Each time a Kryptonian figure is attacked with this special attack, the most wounds it can take is one.
That should be "receive," right?
Language was pulled from the similar Special Attack on Eradicator that also uses take.
Old September 14th, 2021, 10:13 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

We have a few different ways we’ve used to describe it before. (I’ve also seen “take damage.”) I think receive is our preferred consistent method though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library