Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old November 25th, 2012, 07:29 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascalstriangle37 View Post
Thank you. If Nilfheim is engaged, can he only use Ice Shards on the engaged figure or if he is only engaged to one, can he use the other two attacks on unengaged figures?
Only the engaged figure.
If he destroys the figure he's engaged with though, Nilf is then free to attack two other figures.

Welcome to the site!
Old November 25th, 2012, 10:58 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

So I have the Valkrill card blank, but there is no General symbol in the top left corner of the card. Just wondering if somebody has made this part of it?

Also what is a good font to use for the cards themselves?
Old November 26th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post
So I have the Valkrill card blank, but there is no General symbol in the top left corner of the card. Just wondering if somebody has made this part of it?

There's a nice hi-res Valkrill symbol in a spoiler near the bottom of this post.

BTW, is this the blank you have?

Old November 27th, 2012, 02:32 AM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDVincent View Post

There's a nice hi-res Valkrill symbol in a spoiler near the bottom of this post.

BTW, is this the blank you have?
Almost, mine has no text at all
Old November 30th, 2012, 06:04 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I know there's got to be a way to find this out somewhere, but I'm a little short on time. Is Scarab of Invulnerability a permanent or temporary treasure glyph? Does it go away right after you use it? I'm thinking it would be really powerful if it was permanent, so its probably temporary.
Old November 30th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
I know there's got to be a way to find this out somewhere, but I'm a little short on time. Is Scarab of Invulnerability a permanent or temporary treasure glyph? Does it go away right after you use it? I'm thinking it would be really powerful if it was permanent, so its probably temporary.
Temporary.

Old November 30th, 2012, 06:08 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Temporary.
As found in the Definitive List of Glyphs
Old November 30th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If a flying figure starts it's turn on a wall walk space and ends its turn on a wall walk space, will it still receive the bonus 3 move if it flies during that turn? Even if it only flew on/over wall walk spaces?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 30th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
If a flying figure starts it's turn on a wall walk space and ends its turn on a wall walk space, will it still receive the bonus 3 move if it flies during that turn? Even if it only flew on/over wall walk spaces?
No, the figure must walk the entire time to receive the movement bonus.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 30th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
No, the figure must walk the entire time to receive the movement bonus.
Thanks.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 4th, 2012, 09:50 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Who was the youngest site supporter ever?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 4th, 2012, 10:03 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Who was the youngest site supporter ever?
No way of knowing. Sharing your age is not a requirement here.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's