Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 9th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Booster Gold - Design Phase

But now he has no use for the Glyphs.
Old July 9th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The power makes him a great counter or asset to Chronos or Kang, the other Time Travelers we have thus far. We will, hopefully, use some similar powers as those two have on future Time Travelers (if not the same power). And in games with no other Time Travelers around, he's still placing a very useful glyph on the battlefield and likely having the first opportunity to use it.
I like it. And you know I'm a fan of Temporal Defense, so, yay.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2011, 08:23 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
But now he has no use for the Glyphs.
But the glyph is a use within itself. With Kang or Chronos he would assist them. Against them he'd be a pain in their side because he can twist their fate with strategic placement of the glyph. The glyph itself gives him the ability to move opponents figures into an ambush or move his figures up the field & he can basically control their placement (or displacement). I really think this is a large enough power for him without flitting in & out of time as well.

Cheers
Old July 9th, 2011, 08:25 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

ERB responses:

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Booster Gold

Hey, it's another design utilizing the immensely useful Temporal Displacement Glyph! I've always wondered how you're able to find the time to work on all the artwork for maps, C3G units, Matt Helm's units; plus find the time to work on all these designs and your other tasks. I think you've tipped your hand here... You can actually travel through time!!!

Ahem, on to the ERB...

Spelling on Personality should be Self Centered

Skeets' Temporal Memory Bank

Needs comma after reveals an Order Marker.

Based on the wording, Booster Gold can remove a glyph, even if it's occupied. I'm hoping that's the intent, because that's cool!

This ability would help Kang and Chronos if you draft them with Booster.

Temporal Defense

Kang has this ability as well. What? No, I, um, I didn't have to look that up in the C3G Index. Honestly. Fer sure. Ok, ok, I looked it up! (sigh) Great protection when an opponent rolls a ton of skulls, provided you've got the numbered order marker for it.

Final Thoughts

You're rocking this glyph big time! Looks like he'll be a lot of fun, fer sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma
Well the only time I've seen Booster Gold was on the Justice League cartoons, so while I'm not super familiar with him, I know he isn't a squirrel with a Mohawk.

Aside from that, he looks good. I'm guessing his suit is better than Iron Man's to give him that extra defense, but since he's from the future with more tech, that should be fine. His attack is rather high, especially for a ranged attack and him being a flyer, but you guys know of his power levels more than I would so if it's there, I'm guessing it's well founded. I like the twist on Kang's power for Skeet's Temporal Memory Bank. Should be interesting since it can go anywhere on the battlefield and is triggered after the opponent reveals an OM. This could be a power that requires some finesse in setting something devious up after you know which unit your opponent is activating and what OM's they have left to use.

Looks great as usual A3n and gang!
Old July 9th, 2011, 08:26 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I agree completely. And I'm sure other, future Time Travelers (like Rip Hunter) will have synergies with the glyph as well. He just became the anchor of the Temporal faction.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2011, 08:29 AM

Hmm ... you didn't by change switch the range and attack stats on him, did you? I think I'd like range 6, attack 4 much better on this guy than what's in the OP.

Old July 9th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This guy is known to hit and punch faaaar beyond the power of a mere mortal. I think an Attack of 6 works for him honestly.
Old July 9th, 2011, 10:06 AM

Is he known to hit and punch at a range of 4?

Old July 9th, 2011, 10:18 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

His power gauntlets are what gives him that punch (and his suit as a whole), and they have a short limited range - YES.
Old July 9th, 2011, 10:23 AM

In my experience he's really more of a blaster than a hitter. I'd like him a lot more at Range 5 Attack 4/5.

Old July 9th, 2011, 10:34 AM

Yuck. His attack is definitely more powerful than Batman.
Old July 9th, 2011, 10:43 AM

At range of 5 it would be.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library