Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 6th, 2010, 07:56 PM

Blacktop Woo who?
Gold & Purple Markers

I just received a large Heroscape lot and there are 3 purple and 3 gold markers included. I know about the negation marker are there other uses for the gold marker? What is the purple marker for? I did quite a few small expansion figures with the lot. I am just learning. Thank you.
Old August 6th, 2010, 07:58 PM

ChessNinja is surprisingly tart
Re: Gold & Purple Markers

The gold are Negation markers, like you said, and for Morsbane. The purple are experience markers for the Tagawa Samurai squad.

Last edited by ChessNinja; August 6th, 2010 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Read their cards for more information.
Old August 6th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessNinja View Post
The gold are Negation markers, like you said, and for Morsbane. The purple are experience markers for the Tagawa Samurai squad.
Also, one came with Swarm of the Marro for the glyph, Nilrend.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old August 6th, 2010, 10:19 PM

Blacktop Woo who?

Thank you for the answers.
Old August 6th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Georgia Scapers
Auggie's Games

You may want to check these links. Auggie runs a game shop, Champion Games, in Lawrenceville.

Welcome to the game and the site.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's