Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 30th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Deathstrike Thrall

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
So... What IS a thrall?
Reading the bios for Nicholas and the two Thralls should help, but they are basically zombies created by Nicholas when he kills people. Does that answer your question?
Yeah, I read the bios but I was just making sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 4th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

There is a new thrall in town! Bloodburst Thrall needs to be listed in the synergies in the OP.
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:08 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Question. The way its worded it makes it sound like even if you reveal a marker on one thrall, you could take a turn with another?

What I mean is that if you reveal on bloodburst, and only roll to activate 1, can you then take a turn with a non bloodburst thrall? My instinct is no, but the way its worded doesnt indicate that.
Old November 11th, 2016, 11:20 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Question. The way its worded it makes it sound like even if you reveal a marker on one thrall, you could take a turn with another?

What I mean is that if you reveal on bloodburst, and only roll to activate 1, can you then take a turn with a non bloodburst thrall?
Yes.
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

The C3V Rules Team would like to add the following R&C:
Quote:
Q: If I reveal an OM on the last Deathstrike Thrall and roll a 10 for Mindless Pack, and I take a turn with the Deathstrike Thrall where it dies, can I still take the second Thrall turn with a different Thrall, even though all Deathstrike Thralls are destroyed?
A: Yes, you can.
The power happens after revealing an OM and the number of turns you may take is determined then. There are no additional requirements to take other turns.
Old May 25th, 2018, 06:35 PM

Leo Ultra is surprisingly tart

Hey guys, the printable PDF link isn't working:

"
vBulletin Message
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

(also the Darkprowl Thrall synergy whenever you get a chance)

I wish you high rolls, fair winds, and following seas.
I am a proud member of Platyfly!, a sketch comedy YouTube channel dedicated to giving Platypi the Flying Special Power!
Old May 26th, 2018, 07:02 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ultra View Post
Hey guys, the printable PDF link isn't working:

"
vBulletin Message
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

(also the Darkprowl Thrall synergy whenever you get a chance)
Here, try this link: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=3684

There's this little bit at the end of the url (&act=down) that breaks it for non-admins/mods. There's quite a few links/images among the C3V, and even the official Books, that have this, or a similar issue.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs