Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 16th, 2012, 01:26 PM

docfav is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quick Heroscape scenario?

Hello all,

My son's class has earned free time for about an hour and I have permission to come in with my Heroscpape stuff and run a quick game.

My question is, is there a scenario that can be played in about an hour with 6 kids that would be fun? I don't them to get like one turn and be done. That would defeat the purpose.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Docfav
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Quick Heroscape scenario?

How old? Does your son know how to play? Master or Basic?

Assuming 5 of the 6 kids have never played before, it would be difficult to get that many new players more than one or two turns within an hour, considering the time you'll have to take explaining everything, either before, or during, or (most likely) both. Plus, with that many players, there will be a lot of down time between each player's turns, which might lead to some disinterest.

If your son has a fairly good grasp on HS, it might be best to run two 3-player games/scenarios, with him playing/explaining one, and you explaining the other, with the ability to lend a hand if the other group has a question your son can't answer.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 21st, 2012, 12:24 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Quick Heroscape scenario?

Quote:
Originally Posted by docfav View Post
Hello all,

My son's class has earned free time for about an hour and I have permission to come in with my Heroscpape stuff and run a quick game.

My question is, is there a scenario that can be played in about an hour with 6 kids that would be fun? I don't them to get like one turn and be done. That would defeat the purpose.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Docfav
If this 1 hour freetime was a daily or weekly thing, you could let them play
until the hour was up, then jot down the locations of all units on a map,
and reset everything the next time, and so on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios