Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2008, 10:12 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Things WotC Should NOT Do

Seems like there's a lot of discussion about the things that we'd like to see from Wizards of the Coast in their development of HeroScape. Not trying to be negative, but I thought it might be just as helpful to have a listing of things we would not like to see them do. I see this more as a form of constructive criticism than anything else: this is not a thread for harshing on the new kid.

My (and I imagine a lot of peoples') top three:

1) Blind purchase. I never want to have to burn my money in order to get the toys I want.

2) Price creep. Similarly, I never want to have to pay exorbitant costs for ultra-rare figures. Convention exclusives are one thing, but if I'm getting my junk handed to me because someone paid $100 for the Black Wraith Tentacle Monster of Doom, I will be displeased.

3) Power creep. Related to both of the above. Don't take a game that's shown remarkable stability over its development and start adding so many wacky, unbalanced powers that it's no longer fun to play with the original characters.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old January 29th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
No need to have an extra thread just for negativity, especially when your three points have been directly addressed by WOTC.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion