Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old January 7th, 2009, 05:44 PM

the beast is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
HS video game

If there will be, I wonder what should the HS video game be like
Old January 7th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HS video game

It would most likely be an RTS as no one buys turn-based games anymore. And it would probably suck...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 7th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Heroscape the video game? Possibility?
HS video game
HeroScape Video Game?
Heroscape video game
HS video Game?
Old January 7th, 2009, 06:50 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes, Cav? What's your point?
Old January 7th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
No point, really. I just like posting random drivel.
Old January 7th, 2009, 06:57 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
No point, really. I just like posting random drivel.
Well, you couldn't have picked a better thread.
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beast View Post
If there will be, I wonder what should the HS video game be like
There should be none. If I wanted to play video games, I'd play video games. Turning HS into a video game will take away the social part of tabletop games that I love so much.

...And I will post this exact same answer on future HS video game threads. (Yes, I'm expecting more)
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:06 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
It would most likely be an RTS as no one buys turn-based games anymore. And it would probably suck...

Brandon
Turn based video games aren't all bad; I just think that they are meant for slower stations like the DS from nintendo. They have put out Advance Wars, and it's very good for long car or plane rides.

But lets all get over ourselves; the original Pokemon games (Red & Blue) are the best long car trip games!

EDIT: As far as a HS game? I think the graphics and game mechanics will be to much for a small system, also a small screen will hurt HS badly. After all that it would have to be on a bigger system where you could get a good screen to better use the game mechanics (sight is the one I take issue with), and once it's on a big system or PC there is no point in getting it; there are so many better games that it would easily get out shined.

In short: It's a board game for a reason.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.

Last edited by GreenLanturn; January 7th, 2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: I like editting and adding stuff...
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:06 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

I hope they don't make one. I'd buy it, sure. But kids need to get away from those damn video games and start doing other things, like going outside for a good game of... what ever kids do outside. Also, it's no fun if you can't throw your opponents Zelrig against the wall when it dies, causing his fragile little wings to fall off and go underneath the couch.
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My friend did that once. He wipped a die and broke a Plano case I use to carry my guys. At GenCon I played a game. The dice I used were thrown at the convention wall.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old January 7th, 2009, 08:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post

Brandon
Turn based video games aren't all bad; I just think that they are meant for slower stations like the DS from nintendo. They have put out Advance Wars, and it's very good for long car or plane rides.
Nintendo's Fire Emblem series is one of my favorite video game series. Mainly because it almost plays like a board game.
Old January 7th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

If there were a video game, who would buy Heroscape? 40$ Video game gives you all the characters and terrain with no limit! You could have 18 squads of Omnicrons and Agent Sakhen if you felt like it! Or you can get 2-5 Army cards for 10$. Mayby if it were roll playing (Control Sgt. Drake and Raelin and defeat the Marros) it could work....

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion