Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 18th, 2019, 11:00 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dayton, OH. NATIONAL HEROSCAPE DAY TOURNAMENT Oct.19th!

ATTN!

I will not be bringing pizza this time. Parking will be sketchy at best and I'll be flying solo. Feel free to pack a lunch.There will also be tons of food vendors outside from all over Dayton!
https://www.dayton.com/events/festiv...92rsbc2ORZXkM/

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; October 18th, 2019 at 11:42 AM.
Old October 18th, 2019, 02:16 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

so how far of a walk are we talking. I have recently injured my ankle, would like to know what I'm in for. Still coming, just want to prepare.
Old October 18th, 2019, 02:37 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Also if the numbers i see with the +5 next to coming are correct we will need more maps.
I will venture to say I could bring one if needed. Let me know.
GW
Old October 18th, 2019, 03:55 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

I believe @Father Of Julian is bringing 3 maps... So hopefully we'll be ok.

As for parking... I have no idea. There is a neighborhood behind the shops like a block or 2 away. I'm just as lost as you are @GUILD_WARRIOR . I didn't expect a huge Halloween fest to be going on this weekend.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 18th, 2019, 04:41 PM

ok last question I swear. Is it the Bookery on the north or south side of the street? Apparently there are 2 buildings, If you answered this already I apologize, I checked but could not find it.

Thanks

Guild Warrior
Old October 18th, 2019, 05:13 PM

I think south...It's Bookery Fantasy Games, not Bookery Comics. They are literaly across from eachother.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 18th, 2019, 11:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Anybody have a spare Zelrig card Tina can borrow?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 19th, 2019, 04:47 AM

Sorry @flameslayer93 I only have one Zelrig. Maybe you guys can print one out?

Today is the big day! Can't wait to see everyone! Happy NHSD and let's have a bloody good tournament!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 19th, 2019, 09:44 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I have magic size card I can bring.
Does anyone have one squad of Deathreavers they could let me borrow?

Also be there around 11:30 have terrain for 4+ maps will make what’s needed.
Old October 19th, 2019, 10:16 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I ended up finding one of said magic sized cards. We are makin’ our way down!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 19th, 2019, 07:42 PM

Wow what a great night of epic Heroscaping madness! (I went 3-2)

I would like to thank everyone that brought maps and helped out to make this NHSD a day to remember! Special thanks goes out to @princiefuqua for the outstanding bookkeeping and making sure everything was in order! Until next time...

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 20th, 2019, 12:00 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry I couldn't make it--I had a surprise Saturday shift pop up on me. Hope everyone had a good time and hope I can make the next one.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events