Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old January 1st, 2007, 12:16 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
don't wish to add to your anxiety, but when WM had a spot on the shelf for the Castle expansion, it was 3 weeks later before they showed up. (at least this was the case at my nearest WM.)
Old January 1st, 2007, 12:34 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
For the record, I was there at 9, and no Marvelscape. I was afraid to ask any of the indentured servants, for fear of... ... plague, I guess.
Old January 1st, 2007, 01:13 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Just my "guess" but considering that today is the First Official Day that HAS has the license for Marvel I bet it's not shipping out to the stores until some time this week or next.

On a side note I'm back to some hair of the dog now and I'm really feeling much better now.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old January 1st, 2007, 06:27 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Today when I went to Wal-mart I also saw empty shelf space with the Marvel Legends price tag on it. Sadly no actual product.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old January 1st, 2007, 06:37 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I'm sorry, I just have to get this off my chest.

I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!!!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old January 1st, 2007, 06:37 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Ah, that's better (not).

Old January 1st, 2007, 09:22 PM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I just checked my Walmart today, not even a space for Marvel, just the tons of wave 5 and random older ones that have been there for a few weeks.

Old January 1st, 2007, 09:43 PM

Venandier has disabled reputation
Marvelscape is closer than we think!

Today I was a Walmart looking again for wave 6 and lo and behold, a price tag for Marvelscape! Could this be in as soon as next restock?

I wish we could get an army of dwarves, fully armed and filthy.
Old January 1st, 2007, 09:46 PM
ATF Agent

There are already several threads reporting this. Could this please be merged. Nothing personal, Venandier, and I am glad to read it, but it's middle aged news.

Old January 2nd, 2007, 01:43 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Man, I haven't had a chance to swing by my WM and check for shelf tags!! But oh, how I long to introduce Spidey to Valhalla... and pair up Captain America and Sgt. Drake!

True, this combo may look weak once stats are released, but the figures would look cool on the board together!
Totally.

I don't give two craps what the stats are, first thing I'm doing is having Krug and Hulk fight to the death. Heck if nobody else is around I'm playing both sides myself.
Old January 2nd, 2007, 01:47 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
don't wish to add to your anxiety, but when WM had a spot on the shelf for the Castle expansion, it was 3 weeks later before they showed up. (at least this was the case at my nearest WM.)
True. It varied by location though. Some areas saw it as soon as a week after their store's signage went up. My nearest WM got castles very very soon after they did their toy section reorganization, while other stores in my area didn't get castles for a looooong time after the signs went up, and instead used the shelf space for extra Master Sets for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
I'm sorry, I just have to get this off my chest.

I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!!!
I heard that!

I want this set so badly.
Old January 2nd, 2007, 02:24 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc

I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!!!
I hear you... no need to shout

Seriously, it's because of Marvelscape that I started buying Heroscape in the first place. Now I'm several hundreds of dollars in debt, my dog has left me and the wife is still around.

...joking...!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News