Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 14th, 2007, 12:48 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Sadly, if it's anything like the last set, one will be painted perfectly, one will look really good, and the rest will all look like they just got tired of trying.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old September 14th, 2007, 01:28 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Those all look waaaay better than the first set. Here's hoping the production pieces look nearly as good.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old September 14th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
New DDM figures from the Desert of Desolation set:

Copper Dragon:

Ragedrake:

Armoured Nightmare:

Newb.
Old September 14th, 2007, 11:44 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
The new reaper stuff looks great, I will have to acquire these.
Old September 14th, 2007, 01:15 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
The new reaper stuff looks great, I will have to acquire these.
Agreed. I'd also like to get my hands on some of those D&D figures, but they can be pretty expensive. ...except for those awesome badgers I got.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 14th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Dire Badgers, FTW!!!

Newb.
Old September 14th, 2007, 01:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Dire Badgers, FTW!!!
Yes! I'm still tweaking a custom squad card for them.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 14th, 2007, 03:14 PM

Ted has disabled reputation
I like the D & D models as well but I also agree that they can get too expensive. That is why I gave up on them and converted my D & D mini budget to Heroscape with the occasional purchase for customs.
Old September 24th, 2007, 11:45 AM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart
Don't know if anybody was paying attention, but Dreamblade just released Night Fusion. Some of these figs are awesome. I am working on a Marvel custom for their Sun Titan.And the Mad Monk Monkeys I can see as a great addition to Vydar's Apes. I'm not very good with the whole picture loading thing, so if someone could post those I'd apreciate it.[/img]

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old October 4th, 2007, 10:22 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Here is a nice fig from the next D&D set Desert of Desolation.

Sahuagin Baron
Old October 4th, 2007, 11:24 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Cross post from the "Should there be Indian squads" thread:

I thought that custom makers would be interested in a good source of Native American 28mm miniatures.

The line is called "500 Nations" and seems to be trying to be historically accurate with the different nations/tribes.

http://www.conquestminiatures.com/index.html

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.
Old October 5th, 2007, 05:12 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Those are actually pretty cool, I love historical figs and that would be pretty cool on the board.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions