Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 31st, 2007, 06:12 AM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Rambo 4

Holy crap this movie is going to be violent.

Honestly, violent. I'm warning you. Like blowing someone up with a giant machine gun, literally. Honestly, that is a scene in the extremely violent trailer that you need to PM me for. If you don't want to see it/let others see it don't watch it.

Extremely violent trailer. I warned you. Someone's throat gets torn out, and a head is severed, lots of blood, and some guts are spilled. I'm warning you, not my fualt if you get introuble for watching this.

PM me for the extremely violent trailer. Truth told me to behave *sigh* so if you want to see it, i'll PM it to you.

Safe Trailer:

http://www.movieweb.com/video/V07LegqsBCDEKO
Old December 31st, 2007, 10:01 AM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
this brutal german trailer huh, it is not a regular trailer it was a trailer conquest and this was the winner trailer, so most of the german movie sites think , the song and the pics, the only that was confusing were the new sequens with the arm at zthe end.

the voice is american , too.

the gtag is" heroes didnot die, they just reloed" but the german tag said it not so clear.
Old December 31st, 2007, 10:37 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
WHAT!?!?!?! Whatever! He took that guy's head off with one hand?!?!?!? Dude that's just too funny

Also, he's fat. He he he

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old December 31st, 2007, 10:39 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
WHAT!?!?!?! Whatever! He took that guy's head off with one hand?!?!?!? Dude that's just too funny

Also, he's fat. He he he

I guess he finally got something to eat.
Old January 1st, 2008, 01:13 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C'mon, can a person really do that with one hand?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 1st, 2008, 02:39 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
heh. The Super Atheist may not like the underlying themes of this movie...
Old March 7th, 2008, 09:28 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
I just watched this yesternight. I nominate this movie for Best Village Massacre. I never thought Rambo 4 would kick so much arse (in gore factor). It's as bloody as Hot Shot 2.

Old March 8th, 2008, 01:13 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco
I just watched this yesternight. I nominate this movie for Best Village Massacre. I never thought Rambo 4 would kick so much arse (in gore factor). It's as bloody as Hot Shot 2.
I was shocked that I actually enjoyed this movie. It's nothing brilliant or earth-shaking, but you'd be surprised how refreshing it is to see an action movie that doesn't attempt to truly humanize it's protaganist and his enemies. The bad guys are just frickin' terrible, and deserve death at Rambo's hands....end of story. That's cool to see in this age of touchy-feely bad guys and war movies that try to make statements.

I love how Rambo has become a borderline parody of himself....that scene where he kills the entire population of Burma while basically standing in one spot.....awesome.
Old March 8th, 2008, 04:16 AM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
C'mon, can a person really do that with one hand?
Easily...

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies