Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 15th, 2011, 03:34 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Need help from parents and Star Wars fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Show it to him! I saw it when I was about that age and I'm not scared for life. If it wasn't for Star wars I probably wouldn't play HeroScape or be a nerd or anything. As long as your fine with your son wanting to play with plastic lightsabers, do it!
Yeah I forgot to point that out, when I was like 4 probably I had the Lightsaber Ball(The ball Luke uses for 'Saber Training on Tatooine) and it shot little foam disk at me and I had to block them. So I probably saw the movies when I was like 3-4!!!!!!!

I always thought I had the force when i walked into places with the automatic doors once I learned where to walk and that they open on there own, I started acting like I was opening them with the force (Sometimes I still do lol )

Last edited by Sheep; July 15th, 2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old July 15th, 2011, 04:27 PM

Billtrumpet25 is surprisingly tart

You are the only one who knows your child best. Trust your gut, and everything will fall into place.
Old July 18th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

He solved the problem for me. He has no interest in watching SW. He did see my 80's Transformers DVD an asked to watch that. He was hooked. He thinks the moon is Cybertron, Dinobots are cool, and he sat in silent awe of Devastator...

Star Wars is not even on the table anymore...

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old July 18th, 2011, 01:22 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old July 18th, 2011, 05:33 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Give him a few years I didn't get it right away too. But now I wish I owned the wholle set!!!!
Old July 18th, 2011, 06:37 PM

Billtrumpet25 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
He solved the problem for me. He has no interest in watching SW. He did see my 80's Transformers DVD an asked to watch that. He was hooked. He thinks the moon is Cybertron, Dinobots are cool, and he sat in silent awe of Devastator...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies