Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 10th, 2016, 02:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Magic: the Gathering Strategy Board Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The cost of the spell deck is built into the cost of the planeswalker.
This makes sense, because for one they are quite expensive, and two, you can't use spell cards if your planeswalker is dead.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 11th, 2016, 06:01 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My came in Thursday, and we played at 600 points Saturday night on the 2v2 scenario from the core set. My partner and I used Chandra and Jace, respectively. Our opponents were Nessa and Ob Nixilis. The player using Ob Noxilis devoted a chunk of his points into the Eldrazi Ruiner.

The eldrazi turd can really dominate the center of the battlefield when he gets a lot of order markers....er, turns. The tide of the battle turned in our favor, though, when one of my goblins rolled all-skulls against Ob Nixilis, having first been given two castings of the same Sorcery. Each success rolled was counted as three!

Anyway, I've yet to play the scenario version of the Eldrazi Ruiner, nor have I tried my hand at constructing a multicolor army/deck. The custom army-building is what I'm most looking forward to. It's too bad we'll have to wait six months for the next release!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old January 11th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Having enjoyed playing the base set, and hearing all this praise for the expansion, I'm probably going to have to get it soon...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion