Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 16th, 2008, 07:25 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
"END OF SUMMER" SALE at HOUSE MOUSE

From all the GENCON pictures and flyers, I'm certain we have lots of "new recruits" who have been initiated into our HeroScape family within the last week. Well, here's your chance to load up on all your favorites at spectacular prices. Click on the END OF SUMMER link in the menu on the home page to find all our specials. Wave 7 and Wave 8 are $37.95 each, Ticalla Jungle is $15.95, water tiles are $7.95 per set, and lots more!

But HURRY!!! The sale ends August 27th.

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; August 16th, 2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Clarify title
Old August 16th, 2008, 08:26 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Re: END OF SUMMER SALE at HOUSE MOUSE

The sale is excellent! I wish I had money now to enlarge my collection. But this is a great great chance for people to do so. I especially recommend Road to the Forgotten Forest at $16.95 and Ticalla Jungle at $15.95. Great price!

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old August 16th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: END OF SUMMER SALE at HOUSE MOUSE

Yeah, I would agree LongHeroscaper. That's one of the cheaper prices I've seen for RttFF in awhile. May have to splurge a little and actually buy a second set...

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales