Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 6th, 2018, 11:21 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

I wondered that about crashing the ship into the other ship too. The Empire wouldn't have had so many expensive capital ships around if you could just Hyper-ram it with a much smaller ship.
Old March 6th, 2018, 05:33 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

And why didn't they just do it with one of the other ships earlier?

And what the heck was all of that anyways? Most boring chase scene ever. No one can go faster or outmaneuver the other, the guns don't shoot far enough to wipe them out, and there is time to go do a whole lot of ridiculous stuff to save everyone that doesn't even work in the end.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 6th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Maybe no one ever thought to do it.

Plenty of cultures never developed the wheel which seems like a no brain-er.
Old March 30th, 2018, 08:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Got my Star Wars Legion stuff today. Should be fun to paint up and play.

While I have seen all the SW movies except for The Last Jedi, I'm not totally into the IP. I haven't read the books, comics, watched the animates shows, played the video games etc. But I have a couple buddies that bought into this game as well, and there are a bunch of guys in my group that are huge SW fans, so I know that it will get played and that's half the battle

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 31st, 2018, 01:42 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Looks awesome. I still have to paint up a bunch of my imperial assault figures. Im actually going to repaint all my stormtroopers and snowtroopers. Back when I started painting I didnt realize how big a pain it was to paint white and need to strip those ones.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 28th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

This guy on the Star Wars Legion FB page seems a bit confused

Old April 28th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Only if by confused you mean awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 28th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Only if by confused you mean awesome!
Yes, it is awesome.

Being confused was a joke

Old April 28th, 2018, 07:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Kirk, set blaster to stun.

Old April 28th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

The guys in red will be the first to get killed.

Old May 26th, 2018, 03:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I went and saw Solo in theaters and enjoyed it quite a bit. I would put Rogue One ahead of it but I really, really liked Rogue One a lot so that isn't a knock just a reference point. I'd watch it again before I'd throw in The Force Awakens or The Last Jedi, the farther away from those movies I get the more I don't think they were very good.

Now I'll also preface this by saying that Solo is they type of movie I find enjoyable, crime dramas and the like are certainly up my alley. The stakes are really low in comparison to the Skywalker saga as the Galaxy in not in peril, only the lives of the various characters (and many of them don't make it). I really enjoyed The Wolverine and Logan though as well because I like these simpler more personal stories, I also like the big X-Men movies where they save humanity but the smaller stories also have their place. The movie felt more like a couple of hours of a really good tv show rather than a summer blockbuster, but again that is what I wanted from a Solo origin story. I loved the Firefly TV Show and described it to friends who hadn't seen it yet as the story of Han Solo had the Empire won in RotJ, well this fits movie fits in with that idea pretty well. Han and Mal are a couple of good guys just trying to survive and stay out from under the thumb of an oppressive/corrupt government by operating on the fringes of society. A good time, and one cameo that took me by surprise.
Old May 26th, 2018, 04:52 PM
"like" happy

Its good to hear an actual starwars fan say something good about a recent starwars movie. I wont be watching this one probably until its on blueray. I was really dissapointed in the last jedi and didnt care too much for force awakens. I really liked rogue one. I think the disappointment comes from the fact that they have so much lore to work with but produce crap.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape