Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 2nd, 2020, 10:51 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness The_X_Marker wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Slowly but surely grinding through my ArcWorlde stuff before I get more for Christmas, added another 9 miniatures to my count. And I'm done with all of the current starter sets and mages!

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!

My profile picture was taken with my first webcam...in 2007...
Old December 2nd, 2020, 02:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
Slowly but surely grinding through my ArcWorlde stuff before I get more for Christmas, added another 9 miniatures to my count. And I'm done with all of the current starter sets and mages!
Nice. Ill get it updated. Ive been painting a bunch of big figurines that Ive been 3d printing for my mom. She loves the plants vs zombies games and Ive been getting files from thingiverse along with 3d modeling a bunch of my own, printing them, and painting them. Even though they are not miniature, they are about 6 inches tall or bigger each( the same size as a big monster figure) so I should probably add those to my miniature counts. Ive also started painting a bunch of the new 3d prints Ive been pumping out. Fun to kedp track here.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 08:01 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Figured I'd go ahead and throw the last batch of 2020 onto my total. Finished up 4 squads of 3d printed Star Wars Legion Imperial Shore Troopers along with their coordinated Mortar troopers and a C3P0 adding 29 more minis to my count. That puts me at 1769. I've been 3d printing way too much of a backlog for me to keep up with on top of my pile of shame. We will see how 2021 treats the backlog of shame.
Old January 6th, 2021, 08:00 PM
"like" happy

Added 6 more 3d printed Uruk Hai and 4 more mandalorians. Puts me at 1779.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General