Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 29th, 2020, 05:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

We have a Lockheed card, couldn't we just try to find a way to use it?
Old November 29th, 2020, 05:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
We have a Lockheed card, couldn't we just try to find a way to use it?

My thinking was that the mini has a Lockheed already on it, so unless you want to cut him off, it might look a bit odd to have 2 Lockheeds on the battlefield. We have done that before though, Negative Man has a Negative Spirit coming out of his figure even while the Negative Spirit is on the other side of the board.

I'll be honest, our Lockheed also just isn't my favorite card. He's not horrible, but for a 60 point Mutant sidekick he's always going to come second place to Jubilee. I also always found it weird that you reveal the OM on the fragile cheap pet character to activate their owner. (He gets a little slack for thematically being a secret genius, but it doesn't feel great from a gameplay perspective IMO.)

Wouldn't be totally opposed to working the actual Lockheed design in, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't prefer it this way.
Old November 29th, 2020, 06:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm in favor of keeping the Lockheed power. If it's really critical to not be able to draft both at once the power could just have a 'this person also counts as Lockheed' bit added on.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 30th, 2020, 02:33 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Didn't know the mini came with Lockheed, that makes sense that way now. I hear you on the Lockheed card, I also don't get the OM on him part. I feel he would work better if he bonded with any Mutant Protector when the OM is revealed on their card, then he would be a better contributor to army he was built for. If you did try to incorporate him into the above card, I was going to suggest the OM go on Kitty and maybe an attack bonus if they attack a figure engaged with Kitty to boot. Cause you are right, Jubilee is hard to top at 60 points.
Old November 30th, 2020, 04:24 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah sorry, I probably should've mentioned Lockheed being on the mini, my bad.

I kinda wish he was open to all Protectors, cause then at least he'd have one leg up on Jubilee as a sidekick. Oh well, guess there's alway Pet Avengers too.
Old November 30th, 2020, 04:37 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Lockheed is one of the more baffling C3G figures out there considering he has another card you can so perfectly compare him to and so clearly see he's lacking. Though I'd argue some it is more Jubilee being really good for her cost (she basically feels like the sidekick power isn't adding to her cost at all)

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 30th, 2020, 04:42 AM
Just A Head

Lockheed is like Bucky in that he’s missing that no additional turns language, so I guess you could do something where you follow him with one of the generic bonding figures like Zombie. But even then you’re still riding your hopes for success on a 3L5D figure who has no good attacks and needs OMs to work.
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:10 PM

Captain Redbeard knows what's in an order marker Captain Redbeard knows what's in an order marker

Here are my customs so far! I've broken them down into comic universe. At the end I may add some customs designed to work with C3G but that aren't approved properties.

DC Comics
Captain Leatherwing
Spoiler Alert!

Marvel Comics

Disney
Mr. Incredible
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Captain Redbeard; December 6th, 2020 at 11:02 PM.
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Redbeard View Post
How would one go about getting a single post that I can edit to add any customs I create? Do I just post one like that and it gets linked to the 1st page or is there more to it? Thank you!
Just like that.
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yup, we just link a post of your creation. I can link the one directly above me for you and you can start using that as your file cabinet of card ideas.

*edit* or LP can do it while I'm still typing.
Old December 10th, 2020, 11:57 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

REDSTANG'S PUBLIC DESIGNS

KREE ACCUSER CORPS - COMPLETED
Spoiler Alert!

DUKE NUKEM
Spoiler Alert!

T-800
Spoiler Alert!

SONYA BLADE
Spoiler Alert!

JAX (JACKSON BRIGGS)
Spoiler Alert!

MAULER TWINS

TMNT (Unique Squad)

KING LEONIDAS

SPARTAN 300

JOHN WICK

DC

MARVEL

Last edited by redstang; September 14th, 2022 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Addition of Peacemaker and Old Man Logan
Old December 10th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Just A Head

Please do! That'd be awesome to see. I'll link the post you just made as your inventory, if that's okay.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy