Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

View Poll Results: How many boxes would you open out of 10000.
None, I prefer life to death with cash! 17 26.98%
1, because I can live the rest of my life off of $1000 1 1.59%
10-20 4 6.35%
20-50 2 3.17%
50-100 5 7.94%
100-200 6 9.52%
200-500 4 6.35%
1000+ 9 14.29%
42 8 12.70%
One, because my luck is so terrible, I'd pick the instant death on the first try. 7 11.11%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 7th, 2008, 11:58 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I would not open a single one. I would tell Neo that there was a $1,000 in each of the boxes. Once I heard the boom I would go in and open the rest of them.
Old February 7th, 2008, 12:59 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
I would not open a single one. I would tell Neo that there was a $1,000 in each of the boxes. Once I heard the boom I would go in and open the rest of them.
That said, I would lurk in the room until Neo got there and explain the situation to him. At that point, Neo and I would hide and I would set off a small explosive to entice bad calvin to run in and open the rest of the boxes. Neo and I would split the boxes, hell I'd even give him a slightly bigger cut because I'm such a nice guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old February 7th, 2008, 01:16 PM

InThisMoment has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Quote:
That said, I would lurk in the room until Neo got there and explain the situation to him. At that point, Neo and I would hide and I would set off a small explosive to entice bad calvin to run in and open the rest of the boxes. Neo and I would split the boxes, hell I'd even give him a slightly bigger cut because I'm such a nice guy.
Then, while Neo and Guido are sorting through the boxes, i'd bolt the door several times ensuring eventual death for both of them. I'd then come back a week later and open all the boxes and replace them all with bombs and leave.
Old February 7th, 2008, 01:20 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by InThisMoment
Quote:
Quote:
Then, while Neo and Guido are sorting through the boxes, i'd bolt the door several times ensuring eventual death for both of them. I'd then come back a week later and open all the boxes and replace them all with bombs and leave.
Yes, but you missed the fact that my small explosive blew a small, hard to see, hole in the wall which I escape through, with my share of the cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old February 7th, 2008, 02:03 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I on the other hand would be waiting on the other side of hole and would kill you with a hammer and take the cash. Then I would seal up the hole with anit Neo glue and leave to spend my wealth.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old February 7th, 2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
I on the other hand would be waiting on the other side of hole and would kill you with a hammer and take the cash. Then I would seal up the hole with anit Neo glue and leave to spend my wealth.
I'll keep that in mind and send Neo through first. While your hammer is stuck in his skull or helmet, I'll kick you in the junk and run. As I run, I will throw some money in the air, causing a mob of greedy people to rush in and ensure my escape. Thanks for the heads up though.

Neo, wear a helmet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old February 7th, 2008, 03:27 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I'll be expecting Neo and be waiting with a gun to shoot him and kill him. Then go to work on you with the hammer. And I'll make sure there are no people around to mob me for money.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old February 7th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Neo and I would split the boxes, hell I'd even give him a slightly bigger cut because I'm such a nice guy.
Quote:
I would force a homeless person to open the boxes for me until he died. That way I am making money and doing society a favor.
Somehow these two quotes don't seem to back each other up.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old February 8th, 2008, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
Quote:
Neo and I would split the boxes, hell I'd even give him a slightly bigger cut because I'm such a nice guy.
Quote:
I would force a homeless person to open the boxes for me until he died. That way I am making money and doing society a favor.
Somehow these two quotes don't seem to back each other up.

Jim
You missed this line:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old February 8th, 2008, 01:52 PM

Ted has disabled reputation
I chose 200-500 because that would pay off all of my bills and potentially allow some savings deoend how far beyond 200 I went. Mortgages suck some times.

The cahnces of opening the death box with only 200- 250 is rather small.
Old February 8th, 2008, 02:01 PM

InThisMoment has disabled reputation
Quote:
I'll be expecting Neo and be waiting with a gun to shoot him and kill him. Then go to work on you with the hammer. And I'll make sure there are no people around to mob me for money.
Except i'd be hiding beneath the floorboards and film the whole thing and take you to court and sue you for all your money claiming guido was my uncle's son's wife's friend twice removed.
Old February 8th, 2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InThisMoment
Quote:
Except i'd be hiding beneath the floorboards and film the whole thing and take you to court and sue you for all your money claiming guido was my uncle's son's wife's friend twice removed.
I'm your real father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General