Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 15th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Indigo Tribe Recruit (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
They seem to encourage scissors builds that could screw up paper armies with OM hubs and get destroyed by rock armies. Their trick is basically Joker light.
Yeah, but after the initial hit, you can plan around it. Like if the Fan 4 see both Thing and Johnny hit with it and the markers aren't gone, next round you probably won't be stacking things on Reed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Our other Lantern generics are Sinestro Corps Soldier and Star Sapphire. As long as you have the full name of the team (in this case, Indigo Tribe) you're good with whatever, so I have no problem with Indigo Tribesman. Sinestro Corpsman might have been a bit catchier as well.

I do think Emotional Purge might be a little over-valued, but it's always possible you completely screw up an army with them in some games and do virtually nothing in others. But you're not going to get BOTH the stats and the army disruption, you'll be picking one or the other, so I agree that low 100s is probably a better starting place.

I think we can probably play around with the exact marker removal mechanisms of the marker, but I think the effect it has is pretty much on the nose. Interested in seeing how they play.
I think I'll probably be changing the name post breathe then. If anyone has objections, feel free to chime in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Just a quick pedantic thought, but they technically affect any non-Tribesman with an indigo marker. I could see that affecting like...a future Volthoom design or something.
I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that Volthoom or Omega Lantern Kyle are probably both going to be Event heroes, thus unaffected.
Old March 15th, 2020, 11:48 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
They seem to encourage scissors builds that could screw up paper armies with OM hubs and get destroyed by rock armies. Their trick is basically Joker light.
Yeah, but after the initial hit, you can plan around it. Like if the Fan 4 see both Thing and Johnny hit with it and the markers aren't gone, next round you probably won't be stacking things on Reed.
Sure! But another way to say that is next round your army definitely won't be as good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 15th, 2020, 11:51 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh definitely. I'm just telling myself these guys won't be as big a pain as Joker.
Old March 15th, 2020, 01:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Does Emotional Purge persist after this guy goes down? I'd like it a lot better if it didn't.

I think having some kind of "proximity to Tribesman" requirement would be a better balancer than "maybe it goes away at the end of the round (but probably not)".

Encourages more in-faction play instead of just drafting one because you're up against the Sinister Six, too.
Old March 15th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m specifically talking about these lines;
Quote:
Figures without the class of Tribesman with an indigo Battery Marker on their card are considered to be Compassionate instead of what is listed on their card. These figures may never make leaving engagement attacks and may not take a turn without revealing an Order Marker on their card.
Again, it’s utter pedantry, but if we ever did a design that wasn’t a Tribesman that started with indigo markers, that design would technically start the game brainwashed.

I think it can be fixed with a few words like “battery marker from this card” or something.
Old March 15th, 2020, 01:15 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Since there’s too many lanterns for me to keep up with, is there any synergy with the personality power or something? Or are they straight counterdrafts to Crime Master?
Old March 15th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

It doesn't do anything for any Lanterns that I can think off. But it does counter the Fearsome Five, Insane synergies, and really hard counters Ock (II). Also Crime-Master and Shriek don't like it. I feel attacked.
Old March 15th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Almost half my designs have been personality synergy based, you have no idea.
Old March 15th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah. I get the theme the personality switch is going for and it's cool in a vacuum, but in practice it's 95% trinket text, 5% the really unfun kind of counter.
Old March 15th, 2020, 01:27 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I’m not a huge fan of hard counters unless thematic. Any way we can add Compassionate IN ADDITION? And then maybe have all compassionate opponents roll one less attack die?
Old March 15th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I’m not a huge fan of hard counters unless thematic. Any way we can add Compassionate IN ADDITION? And then maybe have all compassionate opponents roll one less attack die?
Keeping personality at all IS unthematic. They're forcibly erasing all emotion that isn't compassion. The tribe is all sadistic killers and sociopaths forcibly rehabilitated on the ring.

I'll think some on ways to handle the marker leaving. An Indigo nearby isnt necessarily necessary for the purge to work, but I understand the hard counter feel. Maybe there's a happy medium somewhere...

EDIT: What if they could place more than one and 2 markers wiped the personality? Then it's more resource intensive to hard counter.
Old March 15th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You could drop the personality change entirely and go with a stat debuff like LP mentioned. They're more compassionate, so they roll less attack dice, or subtract a skull when attacking, or something like that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library