Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 17th, 2019, 07:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Bumblebee (Public Testing)

I still like limiting the OM move to Cybertronians and opening up the Optics boost to everybody. I’m worried that if the OM move is open to whoever, he’ll just turn into a niche ally for characters with those types of OM powers. (Cap especially)
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I believe Bucky is a Scout.
Yep, you're right, not sure how I forgot him.
I believe he might be the only one, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I know I brought up the range bonus for non-Cybertronians before but now I'm on board with that one being limited to just fellow Cybertronians. They have shared technology so him lending his advanced optics to help other Cybertronians shoot more accurately at longer distance makes sense where as helping Green Arrow shoot farther does not.

Since Bee is the link between the Autobots & their human allies though, it would be nice if he worked with the humans a little better than just a Carry power. While Cap certainly will be one of the best places to put a revealed OM, that interaction would be fine with be since I've seen a bunch of comic book panels featuring Capt. America and an Autobot now. It seems like he might be the point man on the powered human's side for a collaboration. It also means we could design some Joe's (Duke?) with powers that can make use of a revealed OM to help bind the GI Joe-Autobot alliance closer together going forward since that was a big comic book cross over for them or a Spike card that wanted a revealed OM on it's card. I've already worked up an idea for Prowl to want an unrevealed OM & Prime has one as well. More options going forward will slowly make Cap less of a focal point for the power.

I won't get guys set up and start testing right away, maybe Wednesday at the earliest for testing, so if we want to keep discussing it no rush to decide right at this moment on anything. I'll test whatever.
Old June 17th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems like this is in flux. Should I hold off and test something else first?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 17th, 2019, 10:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not that I see. I think we are good to continue.
Old June 17th, 2019, 11:11 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Any suggested builds? I haven't been following this one/Transformers in general too heavily.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 18th, 2019, 12:10 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Okay, I'm still going to run that Cap test then. I'll just be sure not to move an unrevealed OM onto his card and most likely play Bee a little differently as a result. OM3 for him instead of OM1. Can I just get clarification on if moving the OM is a requirement to get the bonus move before I start testing then. I just need to know if I can't use the move power once Prime or Wreck-gar go down. If it's not a requirement, then I'd suggest changing the order to make it more clear.

AUTOBOT SCOUT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Bumblebee, if Bumblebee did not attack during his turn, you may move two additional spaces, and he may place one Order Marker from this card on another Cybertronian card you control. Bumblebee never takes leaving engagement attacks from Huge figures.
Old June 18th, 2019, 03:58 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Doesn't seem as thought it's a requirement - the OM movement is a may and comes after the move boost.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 18th, 2019, 04:12 AM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Doesn't seem as thought it's a requirement - the OM movement is a may and comes after the move boost.
I changed in the post above. In the SP the OM move comes before the move, which is what makes it a little confusing to me.

Current:

AUTOBOT SCOUT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Bumblebee, if Bumblebee did not attack during his turn, you may place one Order Marker from this card on another Cybertronian card you control and he may move two additional spaces. Bumblebee never takes leaving engagement attacks from Huge figures.

Proposed Change:

AUTOBOT SCOUT
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Bumblebee, if Bumblebee did not attack during his turn, you may move two additional spaces, and he may place one Order Marker from this card on another Cybertronian card you control. Bumblebee never takes leaving engagement attacks from Huge figures.

Not a huge deal, mostly just a final editing suggestion to help avoid arguments with rules lawyers. Unless I'm wrong about the intent here.
Old June 18th, 2019, 11:03 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there any way it could just be part of his normal move? Matches Bucky and works better with Carry.
Old June 18th, 2019, 02:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Cool. Any suggested builds? I haven't been following this one/Transformers in general too heavily.
Prime and Bane is the best combo I have found. You could try some tricks with Carry.
Have not tried him with Megatron or Wreck-Gar yet. Thanks.
Old June 18th, 2019, 02:43 PM

Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library